Ebola victims rising from the dead!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Our uneducated populace is running around in terror over the prospect of health insurance, so...

Actual facebook sighting

Zombie1- OMG check this out
Zombie2- OMG this can't be true can it? I hope our doctors are studing this disease

I laugh at your sorry little anti-semitic ass. How much are you offended by my mere existence? Hah.
Your usual nonsense has no place in a funny zombie apocalypse thread. :)

I do believe Whiskey is Jewish

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
BTW, you all must already know that the gooberment/CDC owns the rights to Ebola, right?

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/17/the-cdc-nih-bill-gates-own-the-patents-on-existing-ebola-related-vaccines-mandatory-vaccinations-are-near/

Those same wacky guys who gave us the Zombie Preparedness and Response primer.

http://www.cdc.gov/phpr/zombies.htm

You just can't make this shit up sometimes. So when the shit hits the fan, you better be using the fan on CDC patented Ebola infected zombies.

And why can't Master Gates just fuck off already with his ongoing financial involvement in vaccines? Because they are obviously using vaccines for population control and eugenics, that's why. And all the filthy rich bastards feel there are way too many eaters and breeders on the planet to suit their lavish lifestyles, that's also why. So they concentrate their billion dollar "vaccine" endowments on continents like Africa, Asia, South America and India where there are a lot of ignorant, poor, suckers, I mean, patients. And all because they are so generous and benevolent and stuff, oh, and they also need some good tax write offs. Well, that's the biggest reason, really. But the eugenics and sterilization aspect is certainly a sweet incentive, to boot.

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
I laugh at your sorry little anti-semitic ass. :)
Can you quote me of any such tangent written by these Jewish hands, or are you just another troll who has nothing but to play up the falsified and lying "anti-semtic" card?

You played that BS card because you have nothing against my reply to you:

~~~~

Now you know why nobody cares about Africa.
Insensitive, uncivilised, immoral, and generalising supremacists bigots such as yourself clearly don't.

~~~~

Due to your generalised demeaning of Africans, you condemn them all with the supremacist nerve to state "nobody cares."

Harabec, you are what you present yourself to be. Don't be an ass to deflect from your own failings and fabricate BS about another.

Last edited:

blake0812

Feb 6, 2014
Can you quote me of any such tangent written by these Jewish hands, or are you just another troll who has nothing but to play up the falsified and lying "anti-semtic" card?

You played that BS card because you have nothing against my reply to you:

~~~~

Insensitive, uncivilised, immoral, and generalising supremacists bigots such as yourself clearly don't.

~~~~

Due to your generalised demeaning of Africans, you condemn them all with the supremacist nerve to state "nobody cares."

Harabec, you are what you present yourself to be. Don't be an ass to deflect from your own failings and fabricate BS about another.
Tell me, what great contribution has Africa made in the last 100 years or so?

blake0812

Feb 6, 2014
People from Africa have made thousands of contributions to the world.
What have you done?
I pay my taxes, and I donate to charity whenever I can. Name those great African contributions that don't involve making variations of a stick.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Most of those are cosmetic and small insignificant changes, i'm asking for real hard contributions, things that changed the world and led us farther in advancement as a civilization.

You went through that list and judged them all as comestic....
btw people in Africa pay their taxes and give to charity too

MixMasterTang

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Tell me, what great contribution has Africa made in the last 100 years or so?

Important advances made in South Africa[edit]
[icon] This section requires expansion. (June 2011)
1.5 Mya - Earliest evidence of controlled use of fire by humans at Swartkrans[11][12]
1882, 1 September - Kimberley becomes the first city in the Southern Hemisphere and in Africa to have electric street lights.[9]
1920 - Hendrik van der Bijl publishes The thermionic vacuum tube and its applications.[13] The standard textbook on the subject of vacuum tubes for more than 20 years.[14]
1937 - The 17-D Yellow Fever vaccine is announced by Max Theiler
1945 - Council for Scientific and Industrial Research was founded
1955 - SASOL produces its first automotive fuel from coal[5][6]
1959 - Trevor Wadley invented the Tellurometer, the first successful microwave distance measurement device.
1962 - SANAE I, the first South African Antarctic base is built.[15][16]
1963 - The Dolos was developed in East London
1965, 18 March - SAFARI-1, the first nuclear reactor on the African continent, goes critical
1967, 3 December - The first successful human-to-human heart transplant was performed by Christiaan Barnard at Groote Schuur Hospital
1974 - The first automated pool cleaner, the Kreepy Krauly, was introduced by Ferdinand Chauvier
1975 - Development is started on a helmet mounted sight system and the South African Air Force later become the first country to deploy these during combat.[17]
1978 - SAR Class 6E1 (No. E1525) sets the narrow gauge land speed record for rail vehicles at 245 km/h (152 mph).[18][19][20]
1995 - Mark Shuttleworth founded Thawte, an early Internet security company which is now the second largest certificate authority on the internet.
1995 - The Natal Sharks Board starts marketing of the Shark POD, a personal device to deter sharks.[21][22]
1999, 23 February - SUNSAT, the first South African produced satellite was put in orbit by an American Delta II launch vehicle.[23]
Nobel Laureates[edit]
1951, Max Theiler, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his work on producing a Yellow fever vacine
1979, Allan McLeod Cormack, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for pioneering work in X-ray computed tomography
2002, Sydney Brenner, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for pioneering work in molecular biology

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
I pay my taxes, and I donate to charity whenever I can. Name those great African contributions that don't involve making variations of a stick.

Still showing your true colors, whitey? Go eat a cheese sandwich. You dart throwing, pro mercator projection, natty ice guzzling RACIST FUCK.