Ebay sux problem solved Live chat works well.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
New edit Used Live chat now reinstated. :) pretty easy

I listed a laptop they said:

We have ended the following auction(s) on your account as they appear to have
been listed by a third party without your authorization: xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards, Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)

bastards! I listed it!! Is it wierd that I list a laptop?? I better not have to pay to relist :( Darn it it was a 24hr listing as well I needed to sell it :(

anyone have a 800# for them? I cannot even get on there message boards as my account ID is FROZEN :(
_

4ever21

Nov 20, 2003
Ebay is like that sometimes. . .the same thing happened to me except I was selling a brand new purse.

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Joker81
FS/FT.

I disagree. I think it's already in its' right place... but I'd really like to see the acution page myself to help draw my own conclusions...

HyTekJosh

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2001
Was your account suspended or auction ended? It seems that only your auction was ended...

dethman

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
same crap happened to me. they said that a third party hijacked my account when that never happened. cancelled like 4 of my auctions. i did everything they asked and they refused to reply to my emails or live chat after a while. didn't reinstate my account for 4 months. fvckers.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
same crap happened to me. they said that a third party hijacked my account when that never happened. cancelled like 4 of my auctions. i did everything they asked and they refused to reply to my emails or live chat after a while. didn't reinstate my account for 4 months. fvckers.

bummer i need mine back ASAP

Was your account suspended or auction ended? It seems that only your auction was ended...
No it says suspended on my account and that i am "No Longer a registered User" my bids and auctions were canceled...