Eagles vs. Vikings

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Sundog
OK B-I-A-T-C-H. The Eagles are tired and old. The Vikings are ready to clip their wings and send 'em packing!! :p

Heh....if the fro man has a good day and can hookup with Dante then lookout. The nest will be invaded and burned. :p

Originally posted by: ThePresence
The Eagles will pwn the Vikings.
Started smoking that stuff a little early today, didn't you? ;)

You were uhh, saying?

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000
Originally posted by: mwtgg
OK B-I-A-T-C-H. The Eagles are tired and old. The Vikings are ready to clip their wings and send 'em packing!! :p

Heh....if the fro man has a good day and can hookup with Dante then lookout. The nest will be invaded and burned. :p

You were uhh, saying?

Read the quotes. I was saying that if moss and dante hooked up, the Vikings would win. They didn't and the Vikings lost. ThePresence did start smoking early today regardless of his comments.;)

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001

You were uhh, saying?

Read the quotes. I was saying that if moss and dante hooked up, the Vikings would win. They didn't and the Vikings lost. ThePresence did start smoking early today regardless of his comments.;)

Ok, that explains one of the three quotes. What about the other two? :D

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000

You were uhh, saying?

Ok, that explains one of the three quotes. What about the other two? :D

Umm....that explains two of the three quotes.

The first comment is just that, talking smack......like the rest of you were doing for the Eagles (and if the Eagles lost you would be in the same situation). The Viking will kick you ASS next year!!! :p:p:p

Damn this is a boney fvcking crow, got some salsa? ;)

mwtgg

Lifer
Dec 6, 2001
Umm....that explains two of the three quotes.

The first comment is just that, talking smack......like the rest of you were doing for the Eagles (and if the Eagles lost you would be in the same situation). The Viking will kick you ASS next year!!! :p:p:p

Damn this is a boney fvcking crow, got some salsa? ;)

I'll use your line:

Oh yeah, I recommend some fava beans and a nice chianti. ;)

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
TOO EASY. The final scores should've been 38-7. A couple of stupid mistakes. Bring on the Falcons! Vick is going to sh*t his pants when he faces the E-Fence.

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
I love listening to these fvcking nimrods on the CBS halftime show, who, after a week of slobbering over Culpeppers dick, are now saying "well the Eagles didn't really face a challenge in Culpepper, Michael Vick is much more dangerous blah blah BLAH" Are you fvcking kidding me? These guys get paid to comment on football and they think Vick is more of a threat than Culpepper, who just had one of the best seasons of any QB evcer??? Jesus fvcking christ, am I in the twilight zone!?!? End rant.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Falloutboy
if moss's anckle isn't too bad I tihnk vikes got a chance considering the eagles minus TO are a different team
Different how?
How does your crow taste?
Originally posted by: weirdichiStats mean nothing during the playoffs. Anything can happen in the playoffs.
Eagles 27 Vikings 14 - Those are some meaningful stats, no?

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Kev
I love listening to these fvcking nimrods on the CBS halftime show, who, after a week of slobbering over Culpeppers dick, are now saying "well the Eagles didn't really face a challenge in Culpepper, Michael Vick is much more dangerous blah blah BLAH" Are you fvcking kidding me? These guys get paid to comment on football and they think Vick is more of a threat than Culpepper, who just had one of the best seasons of any QB evcer??? Jesus fvcking christ, am I in the twilight zone!?!? End rant.

Gee, was that Chris "I am even more anti-Eagles than Dan Dierdorf" Collinsworthless?

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
No it was the cbs crew, collinsworthless is FOX. I only heard the voices on tv in the other room, I never watch any of these shows except the ESPN team because the ESPN team is the only one that knows wtf they are talking about (sans Mike Ditpshit)

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Kev

Sports commentators are just about useless.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

You were uhh, saying?

Just because I started smoking early today does not change how right I was. :D:p