Eagles v Bucs

qpham11

Dec 29, 2000
I live in the Tampa Bay area and HATE the Bucs. What I hate worse are the fans.
Eagles 14
Tampons 3

Go Vikings!!!

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Analysis from a poor Eagles fan stuck in Minnesota.

The Eagles have the 20 degree game time start temp in their favor. (Bucs 0-19 in 40 degree or less weather)

The two are matched up quite well. The Bucs have a better offensive unit, but they are playing in the cold on a slippery field and a very windy field against a solid Philly defense. The Bucs defense is quite good also, but Sapp will be his own worst enemy chasing McNabb out of the pocket allowing McNabb to have about 60-80 yards rushing.

Eagles 26
Tampa Bay 17

Of course, with the Saints winning yesterday, the Eagles will advance on to lose terribly to the Giants ONCE AGAIN.

(When will the idiots running the Eagles show realize they have to pay to get a great offense again. The days of cheap great offensive players are over. Hmmmm, anyone recall the fact that Cris Carter, Watters, Walker and more great players were traded becasue they couldn't get paid their worth?)

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
Eagles 21
Tampa 17

I am headed to the game today. :) I can't seem to find my thermal underwear, so I am off to Walmart to buy another set. It's gonna be a cold one.

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
WOOHOO! The game was awesome. It was cold, and I had to park at the damn Philadelphia Naval Yard and walk about a mile or so to the stadium. I am still partially frozen, but it was worth it. With a final score of 21-3, it looks like I gave Tampa more credit than they deserved.