Eagles/Packers

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Go Pack Go!

That was a sweet FG! As a lifelong Packer fan, I of course hate the Eagles.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: TechAZ
Go Pack Go!

I'm a Giants fan, so I don't really care about the Packers.
I just hate the Eagles.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Originally posted by: TechAZ
Go Pack Go!

I'm a Giants fan, so I don't really care about the Packers.
I just hate the Eagles.

Heh, you must really hate the Cowboys like us Packer fans do.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
I never got into pro football.

If I could make a deal where the Badgers go undefeated and the Packers never win a game, I'd take it every year.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
The Packers are up because they've had a couple of lucky breaks so far. However, they don't seem to be performing well offensively.

They're ahead right now, but I don't see them doing much else. They need to get their offense going if they want to score more points and stay in the lead.

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Hey, Presence. Why didn't the Jints burn a sixth round draft pick on that kicker? He's got the goods. You know the kicking game is going to cost them three games this year.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Carbo
Hey, Presence. Why didn't the Jints burn a sixth round draft pick on that kicker? He's got the goods. You know the kicking game is going to cost them three games this year.

Because a CB will cost them more games than a kicker.

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Carbo

Because a CB will cost them more games than a kicker.
True. But a sixth round pick CB isn't going to make any impact, and will probably end up on the practice squad. But the Giants have no kicker to speak of, and this kid was there for the taking.
I'm blaming it on Coughlin. . .along with global warming ;)

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Eagles fan here. I'm no longer excited about football. Offense and play calling is just bad. Special teams are disgustingly bad. Defense didn't give up a lot of points (because the Packers suck), but they still give up way too many dink and dunk plays. I could honestly see a 10 loss season if this continues.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: joshsquall
Eagles fan here. I'm no longer excited about football. Offense and play calling is just bad. Special teams are disgustingly bad. Defense didn't give up a lot of points (because the Packers suck), but they still give up way too many dink and dunk plays. I could honestly see a 10 loss season if this continues.

Giants fan here. Calm down. It's one game. You're in a weak division.

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001

Giants fan here. Calm down. It's one game. You're in a weak division.

Good luck tonight. There's no team I hate more than the Cowboys. Hopefully we can beat them at least once this season.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

You're not an Eagle "fan" then.... you're a fair weather fan.
On a related note GO PACK GO! Good win today, even if it was without any offense... a W is a W

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Homerboy

You're not an Eagle "fan" then.... you're a fair weather fan.
On a related note GO PACK GO! Good win today, even if it was without any offense... a W is a W

How am I a fair weather fan? I didn't say "omg, I hate this team. fire everyone." I'm being realistic. We played like absolute shit today and we won't win many games if we play the same.

Summitdrinker

Golden Member
May 10, 2004
the packers didn't look to good, but the eagles looked even worse overall.
at least the packers defense looked fairly decent
it's only the first game, give it a few more games before ya doom or brag up any team

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Beller0ph1
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
so who won?

Obviously the Packers.

Barely...we pulled that game off by the seat of our pants. Oh well, a win's a win!

Go Pack!

you guys won because our special teams suck.... wtf were they thinking?