E139761 motherboard

MrShotgun

Jun 3, 2004
need help with E139761 motherboard. It will not turn on. The power supply has been tested it is working. When I turn it on the fan comes on for about 2 seconds the cuts off. Help

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Ok is that a dell motherboard? As that comes up when I do a google search. You are going to have to give a LOT mor einfo on your system if you want help.
Like CPU, power supply, heatsink, video card, ram speed and type, etc...

Welcome to anandtech also :)

MrShotgun

Jun 3, 2004
video card build in, slot PCU, 128MB PC 100 SDRAM, new. Has Intel motherboard model E139761 stamped on motherboard This motherboard was pulled from a working system. This is either a larger PII or a small PIII I am not sure since I did not check before I took it out. The ATX Power supply 350 watt. Trying to fix it up for a younger brother. So What belse do you need to know?

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Did the power supply come with the motherboard? I know older dells used their OWN power supply. Looks juts like a Reg. one but is different. So it might just need a Dell style power supply, but that would cost more then juts chunking it and getting a Cheap socket A setup.

Go to google and type in E139761 and see if you can find how the power connector is run.

MrShotgun

Jun 3, 2004
You were right I just needed a Dell style power supply. I traded a friend an got for a Dell style power supply and it powered right up. Thanks