E.R. - wow...powerful opening scene!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 18, 2000
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
DAYUM, that's IT??

OMFG, that episode SUCKED.
** Partial spoiler based on preview of next week's episode **

I figured they wouldn't kill off Kovac. From the preview it seems he's in a POW camp of some sort.

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: KnightBreed
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold DAYUM, that's IT?? OMFG, that episode SUCKED.
I figured they wouldn't kill off Kovac. From the preview it seems he's in a POW camp of some sort.

nah, those are probably just flashback scenes from the next episode. i bet kovac is all slaughtered and stuff. that must be the "with a stunning revelation you wont BELIEVE" at the end.

arod

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
I hate you.

<---Hopes that you're watching it in HDTV so my hatred is warranted.

As for the mom, what the hell happened? Over-exhaustion?

I was... :)

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
I remember reading in TV Guide that the guy who plays Kovac was leaving the show after doing one episiode this season, that was back in May when last season's finale came out.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
I hate you.

<---Hopes that you're watching it in HDTV so my hatred is warranted.

As for the mom, what the hell happened? Over-exhaustion?

Yeah...it was in HD. CSI was in HD but the local CBS' audio was all foobared. :(

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
Yeah, he is still alive, they were going to kill him off I think but then he decided to come back....too bad as I really thought he sucked, the only thing good about his character was his old viper but he totalled that.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
What do you guys think of the new Indian doctor (who has a London accent)?

MisfitsFiend

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2001
I don't remember hearing anything about Visnich (?) leaving the show - I told my husbnad last night I bet he is still alive!

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: bozack
Yeah, he is still alive, they were going to kill him off I think but then he decided to come back....too bad as I really thought he sucked, the only thing good about his character was his old viper but he totalled that.

well it was also cool that he banged anything that moved ;)

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
in my opinion, finding out that Kovac was the one to die wasn't a real spoiler, not in the context of that episode. now for next week episode, finding out kovacs real situation could be a real spoiler.

in this one, the episode was kind of tablesetter type one.

but the way carter treats abby really really sux.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: PipBoy

LOL, I remember that episode last season where it revolved around Kovac and in the episode it showed him sitting and talking to what looked to be a shrink...but at the end of the episode it turned out to be a hooker.

I was shocked and LMAO all at the same time :D

Yeah, Carter was a prick the first time for leaving...but this time he's going to find his friend so Abby should STFU and get back to work:p

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: RossMAN
What do you guys think of the new Indian doctor (who has a London accent)?

First off, how could you all NOT know that Kovach died? They frickin gave it away in the previews. They showed the scene where they said "someone has died", and Kovach was the ONLY one left in Africa. I knew it all along.

Secondly, the new Indian girl is HAWT. Her accent is great too.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: PipBoy

LOL, I remember that episode last season where it revolved around Kovac and in the episode it showed him sitting and talking to what looked to be a shrink...but at the end of the episode it turned out to be a hooker.

I was shocked and LMAO all at the same time :D

Yeah, Carter was a prick the first time for leaving...but this time he's going to find his friend so Abby should STFU and get back to work:p

Agreed, so Abby must be co-dependant on Carter?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
I missed the key part, though, when the mom (driver), what, passes out or something?

My damn ex called...

My tv tuner is sitting nice and pretty in power supplyless case while I wait for them to ship it all the way from California