• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

e-bay question!

KingT

Oct 29, 2000
Wasnt sure which board to post this at, wasnt selling anything so im sure this topic is allowed i hope... anyway on to my question! :)

I recently bought a game off of e-bay and had sent my money order to the guy about a week ago, i was wondering what can i do if i dont hear from him and he keeps my money order or cashes it in....

Is there anything i can do beside leave negative feedback? kind of worried cause i left the guy emails and no reply yet... Thanks alot

KingT

Oct 29, 2000
Eeek, if the topic dont belong delete it, wont happen again.. sorry about that :) wasnt sure...

Mikal

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2001
That "E" word you used is kinda-semi-banned-unbanned but disliked by most....

If the guy takes your money and doesn't send the goods to you, there's not a whole lot you can do unless he's doing it to a lot of people and ya'll complain. Then he could be investigated and so on....

KingT

Oct 29, 2000
Ah hope i dont get in too much trouble for using the word :)... thanks for the help Mikal!

daveman

Golden Member
Apr 2, 2001
whats the big deal using that word? Hell they use everyother word in these forums

beat mania

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2000
with postal money order I think you can file for mail fraud on the guy. but don't quote me on that.

xaigi

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
If the guy does a lot of auctions, he may not email people when he gets payments for small items. (I dont email people for stuff under $10, I just send it out). You should give 2 weeks+2 days (1 week for your payment to get there, 2 days for him to ship it, 1 week for your item to get to you) to arrive. If it doesnt arrive by then, email him and ask what happened.

Kp99

Jan 31, 2001
Contact Egay there is a $30 day waiting period, you are insured for $150 dollars regaurdless.

ASK THE COMMUNITY