Dutch Nuns on Bikes Chase Suspected Thief

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Dutch Nuns on Bikes Chase Suspected Thief
By Associated Press
Mon Jul 24, 7:05 AM

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Two Dutch nuns, wearing habits and riding bikes, chased a suspected thief through Amsterdam, police said Monday.

On Saturday evening, one of the sisters believed she recognized a man walking past their chapel in southern Amsterdam as a thief who snatched hundreds of dollars in cash from the building two weeks earlier, Amsterdam police spokesman Rob van der Veen said.

She invited him inside for a drink and asked a fellow nun to alert police.

The man, apparently suspecting what was happening, fled the building and snatched a bicycle from a passer-by.

"The nuns then grabbed their bikes and gave chase. They tried to grab him, but he managed to escape into a residential neighborhood and they lost him," Van der Veen said. Police hunted for the man in the neighborhood but could not find him.

jsoles

Sep 3, 2004
Two hours later the Nuns were found to have elevated testosterone levels. The money could be given back to the thief pending a B sample test.

Tsaico

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2000
I wonder what I would do if a nun asked me to join her for a drink... I think I would think it a sick fanatasy for me...

RollWave

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Originally posted by: jsoles
Two hours later the Nuns were found to have elevated testosterone levels. The money could be given back to the thief pending a B sample test.

HAHAHA