Dumb reasons you've been dumped

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Mrfrog840
so much hostility on this forum.... :(

yep, and 99% of the time its uncalled for. but i guess when your life sucks that bad, you gotta pick yourself up somehow, right guys?

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: randay
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Nope, just tired of dealing with people like you and just being quiet about it.

Now you're getting it. Stop rolling over and taking whatever life sees fit to throw at you. :p

I'd offer you a :beer:, but you might give it to some girl in order to cop a feel. ;)

- M4H

When life gives you lemons, never underestimate the kick to the groin.

God damnit, I've got a meeting in twenty minutes and now that's going to be stuck in my head. :laugh:

- M4H

Pacemaker

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
she told me i was too young. she was 25 and i was 20 at the time.

Read: I can't take you to bars and get drunk and make out with your friends.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
This was on Valentine's day, she was a 4'11" tight little brunette. Adorably cute, and randy too. But her parents were Baptists and she repented her naughty, naughty actions.

She told me that I was a "Sinner" and I "jeopardized her relationship with god"..

It's one of the more valuable notches on my belt of heresy.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
I can't think that I've ever been dumped, and I dated tons of girls way back when. Looking back, most girls I dated were just fleeting relationships lasting no more than days, weeks or short months before I moved on or we mutually drifted in other directions, and the others where I was in something serious, I always ended up doing the dumping.

Pacemaker

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2001
Originally posted by: djheater
This was on Valentine's day, she was a 4'11" tight little brunette. Adorably cute, and randy too. But her parents were Baptists and she repented her naughty, naughty actions.

She told me that I was a "Sinner" and I "jeopardized her relationship with god"..

It's one of the more valuable notches on my belt of heresy.

I love the girls who are "randy" as you put it, but will dump you because you don't have a problem with it.

crownjules

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2005
"My father has been diagnosed with cancer and I don't know if I can handle a relationship right now." Said by a girl I had been dating for a little over a month.

We stayed friends and a year later, she broke down on me one night and said that she had made a huge mistake by letting me go like that. She had been worried that I was just interested in getting in her pants and that was it (she was a college freshman, I was a junior and in a fraternity). Unfortunately for her, I was past her and didn't want to get into anything with her again.

JackRipper

Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
ATOT != MySpace

- M4H

yea i agree, but i have come to accept that if i click on a Freedomsbeat212 thread, there is a good chance it will be some form of YAGT (even if cleverly disguised)

So..Umm.. don't click on my posts ;)

But then we don't get to enjoy a laugh at the expense of the poorly-directed reality show that is your life!

- M4H

Enjoy the laughter. I happen to care about this community and some people do give me valuable advice, advice necessary to me because I did lead the geek life for so long, sheltered by my parents in front of my computer. SO, if you're not mature enough to either empathize or ignore, then laugh away. But remember that I'll be laughing at you for you lack of intelligence and maturity.

^^^ sounds almost suicidal...

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
I can assure you, just reading what you post here - trying to come off as such a macho, car engine loving fellow, I'm more mature than you. Sure, I'm insecure about girls. Isn't 99% of the readers here the same? Maybe I'm just more honest about things. If you don't care then, please, ignore me... By jabbing me then you just prove that you're a petty, immature little fella with not much else going on. Clearly you have enough time to search for my past threads just to jab me. You're obviously a winner, kind sir.

Sounds like myspace to me ?