dumb question.....

aUt0eXebat

Banned
Oct 9, 2000
i cant re use a CD-R disc once ive made one right?? or is there a way to format it and use it aagin?

VoodooExtreme

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2000
Put it in the Freeze about a hour and after that all the data has been deleted.
So you can just rewrite it again. Smart ain't it

(Schh.... Don't tell anyone else I said it to you)

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
after you take it out of the freezer, bounce it off the side of Voodoo's head...... ;)

Does anyone remember when that was a way to get stuck hard drives to function again? edit: freezing them that is, not bouncing them off Voodoo's head.... :eek:

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
no no you hafta bake an aol cd in an microwave for 6 seconds while your doing that freezing thing, the cd must be in the freezer for the hour, and you MUST swap in a new aol cd every six seconds to keep the right frequency of cd-r cleaning emf flowing. i've only pulled it off once, waiting for a friend in the post office to hook me up with a bunch of the version 6 as it starts flowing thru the mail

DaBoneHead

Sep 1, 2000

I don't know...

I think I could get my HD unstuck if I bounced it off Voodoo's head hard enough... Though it might take a few tries.

However, speaking of heads to bounce things off, from the variety of remarks you all gave, I think I need to find someone with a denser head than Voodoo's, and now I have my list... :D