Dumb bitch tried to bluff me in a parking lot

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
was leaving after watching the sonics. The parking lot was stuffed and I was trying to come out from my parking spot. These two dumb bitches wouldn't let me drive out my spot, so I forced my way.
They were giving me the middle finger, I just rolled down the window and smiled at them.
Then the passenger walked out the car and stood in front of my car thinking I wouldn't move.
WRONG, I stepped on the gas and she was scared, kept moving back.
A few seconds later she realized she was screwed and decided to walk back to her car.
Then the funniest thing happened, her friend hit her with the car.
Is that karma or what?

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Way to establish your dominance over women! If onyl more men would get thier balls out of the closet and do the same!
:D

wampa

Apr 26, 2002
Originally posted by: UncleWai
was leaving after watching the sonics. The parking lot was stuffed and I was trying to come out from my parking spot. These two dumb bitches wouldn't let me drive out my spot, so I forced my way.
They were giving me the middle finger, I just rolled down the window and smiled at them.
Then the passenger walked out the car and stood in front of my car thinking I wouldn't move.
WRONG, I stepped on the gas and she was scared, kept moving back.
A few seconds later she realized she was screwed and decided to walk back to her car.
Then the funniest thing happened, her friend hit her with the car.
Is that karma or what?

:beer:

Joker81

Golden Member
Aug 9, 2000
haha nice. you probably lost because she really just wanted to get your number.

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
my friends and I were having a great time after the sonics whooped the grizzlies.
I didn't want some retards ruin my night.
And no, they weren't hit-able.

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
LOL!!!!!! Too funny!! Though how exactly did she get hit with the car? What was she doing for that to happen?

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
"OMG, SHE'S COMING RIGHT AT ME!"

- M4H
Hey, if she were Tonya Harding, I'd run her over first, then ask question later.

Otherwise, the girls should write down UncleWail's license plate and report him to the cops :D

friedpie

Oct 1, 2002
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Why were they blocking you?

Thank You! I was wondering the same thing. It makes me think he did something to them to make them so crazy. People usually don't get mental when someone is trying to leave a spot.