Duke Nukem Forever teaser video to be released.. seriously!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cookie Monster

Diamond Member
May 7, 2005
"I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck"

If thats still in the game.. it already lives up to the hype!

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Well now, the Tampa Bay Bucs finally returned a kick off for a TD, Bret Favre found his fountain of youth, the Dolphins won a game, the Browns might make the playoff, and now this. I don't know what to say.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Raduque
Anybody mirror the screen shot? 3drealms board's overloaded.
Yeah same. I couldn't see it last night nor this morning.

Not sure I really care about the game at this point though. Duke 3D was fucking awesome for its time and I had a blast playing it, but unless this game is just absolutely amazing, I won't give it 2 minutes.

R Nilla

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2006
Originally posted by: clamum

Not sure I really care about the game at this point though. Duke 3D was fucking awesome for its time and I had a blast playing it, but unless this game is just absolutely amazing, I won't give it 2 minutes.

Teaser Shot

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
As much as I loved Duke Nukem, when and if Forever does get released it will probably suck. Ya, I went there. ;)

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Xavier434
As much as I loved Duke Nukem, when and if Forever does get released it will probably suck. Ya, I went there. ;)

Duke Nukem has always sucked so I won't be surprised.

RandomFool

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2001
www.loofmodnar.com
Originally posted by: R Nilla
Originally posted by: clamum

Teaser Shot

Mr. Nukem looks like he is made out of wax.

badkarma1399

Feb 21, 2007

flashbacck

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2001
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper
OMG, that's laughably bad. Bonus points for epically shit music, voiceover talent and dialogue.

I take it you weren't a fan of DN3D? Cheesy music and bad dialog were defining characteristics of DN3D.

milesl

Oct 11, 2004
Weight lifting,huge veins,miller beer,stogies,bad arse aliens,Whats not to like.
Hope 3DR parks this brick in stores soon,if not they will have to flush it.

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: flashbacck
I take it you weren't a fan of DN3D? Cheesy music and bad dialog were defining characteristics of DN3D.

You would be right sir. At least they're consistent.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I hope they have him make fun of other mainstream current day FPS main characters like he did in 3D. I still always loved when in a secret area you see the dead body of what is obviously the main character from Doom and he says "Oooh, that's one doomed space marine!"

Cookie Monster

Diamond Member
May 7, 2005
Im looking for some alien toliet to park my bricks.. whos first?

:D

Im definitely buying this. The graphics aren't to shabby and if they can still improve on what made DN3D then its going to be friggn awesome!

Hail to the king baby!

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
OH MY GOD! I'm wearing my Duke Nukem costume while typing this on my Duke Nukem keyboard!!!

Most awesome day EVAR. I can't wait to get home and tell my wife!!!!