Dude, Wheres the Bat? It's in my house o_O

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
I wake up, go get my cereal... WTF why is the bottom section blocked off with a curtain? hmm go through, all the sofas are out of place? I dont want to wake anybody up, so as I eat my cereal I hear my dad... Dad wtf happened downstairs? "There is a bat in the house" WTF? How does a bat get in the house? & how the ****** do I get it out?

Zero001

Jan 6, 2007
LMAO... that has happen to me. I lost the bat and I thought somehow it had gotten out. Later on that night, after I had forgotten about the bat, I sit down to read. Next thing you know I hear a screech. Sucker has gotten in between the sofa cushion. Lucky bastard survived the incident and I let him go.

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Zero001
LMAO... that has happen to me. I lost the bat and I thought somehow it had gotten out. Later on that night, after I had forgotten about the bat, I sit down to read. Next thing you know I hear a screech. Sucker has gotten in between the sofa cushion. Lucky bastard survived the incident and I let him go.

How did you get it out?

Edit: LMAO at The Office link.

Zero001

Jan 6, 2007
Originally posted by: Chiboy
Originally posted by: Zero001

How did you get it out?

Edit: LMAO at The Office link.

The bat stayed there, so I threw a towel over it and took it outside.
:laugh: The Office

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
I wake up, go get my cereal... WTF why is the bottom section blocked off with a curtain? hmm go through, all the sofas are out of place? I dont want to wake anybody up, so as I eat my cereal I hear my dad... Dad wtf happened downstairs? "There is a bat in the house" WTF? How does a bat get in the house? & how the ****** do I get it out?

Wasn't the box bulging from the curtain being shoved in there?

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat

:confused:

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Towel and a trash can.

If one gets in our house, my cat just ends up killing it.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000

1. I wake up, go get my cereal
2. WTF why is the bottom section blocked off with a curtain?

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002

1. I wake up, go get my cereal
2. WTF why is the bottom section blocked off with a curtain?

There is a doorway with stairs that cuts off the top section where the bedrooms are with the living room & kitchen being downstairs. So when I left my room & went down the stairs to go to the kitchen, well you get my point? I would have pics, but no point since I dont know where the fvcker is hiding.

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
Bats suck. I had one in my basement apartment 2 years ago. It flew at me, I took my cast iron skillet and knocked it out. Scooped it up and dumped it outside. It was gone after 15 minutes, so i assume it went to harass someone else.

Savij

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Tiamat
Bats suck. I had one in my basement apartment 2 years ago. It flew at me, I took my cast iron skillet and knocked it out. Scooped it up and dumped it outside. It was gone after 15 minutes, so i assume it went to harass someone else.

Bats in a Pan!

scott916

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: Tiamat

That's damn near the funniest thing I've ever heard... Definitely one of those moments you wish you could have caught on video. Bats are scary, I got divebombed a few times exploring an old mining cave in the foothills of the Sierras last summer.