dude cures aids, gets passed over for nobel prize

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
MMMM yesssss....secret like those secret ACA bills that need to be passed before "we know" what's in it. I like where you're going with that... :thumbsup:

You didn't go on line and read the bill? Here you are blowing smoke about that bill and you didn't read it either. You probably like the constitution but have never really read it. Get real. Congress doesn't read their legislation. They don't even write it. That the job of lobbyists.

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
cure to everything. mix the following:

-marijuana
-garlic
-ginger
-honey
-black seed powder
-pomegranate juice

i may be missing a few ingredients
Namely apple cider vinegar.

The article doesn't really discuss if the patients were treated for AIDS, or if the treatments eradicate the HIV that causes AIDS. The former is more plausible, but I suspect this is a load of BS.

Last edited:

Pray To Jesus

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2011

tommo123

Platinum Member
Sep 25, 2005
i stopped reading when he talked about little mo. i assume it's talking about taking some herbs and hair from a baboons taint or some such?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Probably hemlock and nightshade. Give me all your money and drink this, and I swear you'll never again suffer from AIDS.

all of that sounds too complicated.

I could just feed you a teaspoon of mercury and achieve the same effect.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Hay Witchdoctor dude, did you do a double blind study?

As far as we know blindness was either preexisting or temporary.

Feb 6, 2007
I cured cancer. And quadraplegia. And color-blindness. And I ended world hunger and gave everyone a million dollars and a simultaneous global orgasm and a glass harmonica for displaying tastefully on a mantlepiece. Also, I'm the reincarnation of Jesus and I moonlight as Liam Neeson when he can't be bothered to show up on set. I'm pretty sure something in there qualifies me for a Nobel Prize in most awesomest everything, a category I just invented and spontaneously won in perpetuity until the Universe ends.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You didn't go on line and read the bill? Here you are blowing smoke about that bill and you didn't read it either. You probably like the constitution but have never really read it. Get real. Congress doesn't read their legislation. They don't even write it. That the job of lobbyists.

Read for what reason? We have politicians elected for that purpose, and they nor their staffs had time to read it before having to vote on it. Because, if it wasn't voted on right then, well, uh, well, something bad would have happened, yeah... :rolleyes:

I read the Articles and Constitution way back when. Not bothering to read them again for some useless reason. There is no point for me to re-read it, I generally live within our laws and when I don't I get a lawyer and take my chances just like anyone else.

Chuck

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Read for what reason? We have politicians elected for that purpose, and they nor their staffs had time to read it before having to vote on it. Because, if it wasn't voted on right then, well, uh, well, something bad would have happened, yeah... :rolleyes:

I read the Articles and Constitution way back when. Not bothering to read them again for some useless reason. There is no point for me to re-read it, I generally live within our laws and when I don't I get a lawyer and take my chances just like anyone else.

Chuck

Sorry, never had to hire a lawyer in my life. My respect for law is internal and my morality doesn't depend on fear of punishment.

Jun 26, 2007
I cured cancer. And quadraplegia. And color-blindness. And I ended world hunger and gave everyone a million dollars and a simultaneous global orgasm and a glass harmonica for displaying tastefully on a mantlepiece. Also, I'm the reincarnation of Jesus and I moonlight as Liam Neeson when he can't be bothered to show up on set. I'm pretty sure something in there qualifies me for a Nobel Prize in most awesomest everything, a category I just invented and spontaneously won in perpetuity until the Universe ends.

Dude, i cured pain!

With one single dose of copper and lead i can make sure you will never feel pain.

Jun 26, 2007
Probably hemlock and nightshade. Give me all your money and drink this, and I swear you'll never again suffer from AIDS.

Hell yeah, the hemlock isn't that bad but combined with nightshade it'd kill a man of my size in small dosages...

You know your poisons.

Jun 26, 2007
Didn't Henry "The War Criminal" Kissinger once win a Nobel Prize? And what about Barack "Predator Drone" Obama? Didn't he win one too? LOL.

I figure there's more credibility in not winning the Nobel Prize than there is in winning it.

Here we have a person who doesn't know the difference between the peace prize and the prizes for scientific prowess in their fields. He doesn't know that they are not even close and that they are not from the same place. Of course, he probably thinks Scandinavia is one country and that his mums basement is adjacent to it and that he is REALLY as smart as his mum leads hum to believe he is.

However, the peace prize and the various prizes for achievements in science are not the same thing.

Of course, i don't have to tell anyone but juror no 8 that because everyone but him already knows that.

His other name is Anarchist420, people think the 420 is for marijuana legislation but it's really for Hitlers birthday, he loves hitler almost as much as he loves being stupid.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Sorry, never had to hire a lawyer in my life. My respect for law is internal and my morality doesn't depend on fear of punishment.

You will hire one when our "justice" system decides it knows better than you. If you should ever get into having to deal with the "justice" system, and choose not to bring a lawyer, then bring lube and pre-apply.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I've found a permanent cure for Erectile Dysfunction. Meet me in the shed behind my house, I'll whip up a treatment for you.