dude cures aids, gets passed over for nobel prize

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
The governments response to him curing AIDS:

"Its alarming because once they stop taking and depending on our poisonous pills that do more harm than good we might lose a dollar, not to mention a great cash disease. Heres hoping they dont discover how to cure cancer"

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
cure to everything. mix the following:

-marijuana
-garlic
-ginger
-honey
-black seed powder
-pomegranate juice

i may be missing a few ingredients

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
Treating 68 people with it in secret isn't going to get you a noble prize. When the cure can be verified then he can get his prize. Didn't Iran at some point announce they found a cure for AIDS too? They didn't get a noble prize either as far as I know.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
You actually believe him? He cured AIDS but boiling some herbs. Sure.

Sounds like he's an upstanding President too.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

-marijuana
-garlic
-ginger
-honey
-black seed powder
-pomegranate juice

Probably hemlock and nightshade. Give me all your money and drink this, and I swear you'll never again suffer from AIDS.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
maybe the herbs hide the disease from tests? either way, scientists should study his methods and stop being so anti natural all the time.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Research papers? We don't need no stinkin' research papers! We've got a secret concoction of boiled herbs!

Not quite. All we need are people known to have aids who take the (SECRET) concoction and come out cured.

But if I could cure aids and wouldn't tell others how, I wouldn't expect to get the Nobel either.

Naturally, the first thing that would happen if scientists knew the recipe, they would test it on monkeys or apes with aids similar diseases.

I saw a similar cure proposed by Romney in the last debate. Secret because the math is tough and, well congress is one of the secret ingredients. Lying scum is everywhere.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
maybe the herbs hide the disease from tests? either way, scientists should study his methods and stop being so anti natural all the time.

It's a POS dictator that is claiming that he has a cure. Guess what, come to my country and give me your $$ and I will cure you.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Didn't Henry "The War Criminal" Kissinger once win a Nobel Prize? And what about Barack "Predator Drone" Obama? Didn't he win one too? LOL.

I figure there's more credibility in not winning the Nobel Prize than there is in winning it.

randomrogue

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2011
some dude in africa cured aids, but they gave this years nobel to someone else:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/gambia-says-cures-more-hiv-patients-herbs-171658873.html

The reason he didn't get the Nobel prize is well known. It's because you can't get AIDS as long as you shower after having sex with HIV positive women.

Don't you know anything?!

The trial also generated political controversy when Zuma, who at the time headed the National AIDS Council, admitted that he had not used a condom when having sex with the woman who now accuses him of rape, despite knowing that she was HIV-positive. He stated in court that he took a shower afterwards to "cut the risk of contracting HIV". This statement was condemned by the judge,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Zuma

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011

-marijuana
-garlic
-ginger
-honey
-black seed powder
-pomegranate juice

I can't believe you freaking forgot the bacon. WTF is wrong with you?!?

:colbert:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Not quite. All we need are people known to have aids who take the (SECRET) concoction and come out cured.

But if I could cure aids and wouldn't tell others how, I wouldn't expect to get the Nobel either.

Naturally, the first thing that would happen if scientists knew the recipe, they would test it on monkeys or apes with aids similar diseases.

I saw a similar cure proposed by Romney in the last debate. Secret because the math is tough and, well congress is one of the secret ingredients. Lying scum is everywhere.

MMMM yesssss....secret like those secret ACA bills that need to be passed before "we know" what's in it. I like where you're going with that... :thumbsup:

boom314

Nov 10, 2005
No, he just manages to super saturate a large sum of money into his blood stream. DUH don't you guys watch South Park?