Dubayah; 2 + 2 = 7 ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ROTFLMFAO!! Leno never gives Bush any slack ;) They had a little clip that showed Bush "mingling" with little 1st graders in class. He leans over to talk to this one little girl (then the camera switches to the made-up portion) and she has written on her paper 2 + 2 = 5.

Bush scratches through the = 5 and puts = 7! :p I know he's not THAT dumb, but I had to laugh regardless :D

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
dislexia?

OH? He has dislexia?

Not according to him!

He was asked that on Larry King last night.

He also said he hadn't had a drink in 10 years.

But somewhere around here I saw a wedding party he went to in 1992 where he appeared to be enibriated.

dislexia?

Republican excuses is more like it. He is not Presidential material I would surmise.:Q

Floyd

Nov 17, 1999
No, but 2 + 2 = 5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

EE humor is sad, isn't it?

Best regards,
Floyd

DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
The annoying thing is that Leno and Letterman have created this image of Bush as this Gump-like moron. Did you know that he got higher grades in college then the allegedly smarter Gore? Also, Gore flunked out of both divinity and law school. An old buddy says that Gore used to smoke so much weed that it contributed to his failure.

Of course, the liberal media will never tell us that. For them, they are quite satified to keep saying, "Gore SMART! Bush DUMB!" and judging from the comments here, it's working.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000

<< Also, Gore flunked out of both divinity and law school. >>

don't all you conservatives hate lawyers anyways

At least Gore went to 'nam...that's more than what Dubyah did.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
It wouldn't be surprising for a dyslexic person to get confused between a 4 and a 7.

Anyway, Dubyah said that the birthmark on his scalp reads 999! :Q

;)

Treat Me Right (Pat Benatar)

DataFly

Mar 12, 2000
I think the reason you see Bush made fun of more is not that he is a Republican, but that he makes more mistakes and is fairly new to the national scene. I haven't seen anything anywhere showing Gore lose his place in his speech and start spouting gibberish and &quot;Goreisms.&quot; Don't say that it wouldn't be publicized due to the media being liberal because the Republicans would do anything in their power to publicize it. I'm sure some of the more vocal Republicans around here would have found it out somehow, too **cough**Russ**cough**.;)

Also, they have been relating Al Gore to a wooden plank for at least 8 years now and it is getting pretty damned boring (he has been made fun of in other ways too...).

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
As I recall it Gore went to Nam as a reporter. Never got close to the action. His father saw to that. Image-wise he can claim to have served.

Jun 18, 2000
As my college thesis, I'm going to disprove that 2+2=4.

By the time your done reading my paper, you will be thoroughly convinced that 2+2 does not equal4.

DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
403Forbidden: Gore WAS a reporter in Nam. He never saw Charlie and never was in any serious danger, unless someone blew up the enlisted men's club.

Dubya may have weaseled out in the Guard, but at least he wasn't over in England and Russia protest AGAINST America like the current Criminal-In-Chief.

Our choice is between an ordinary Joe who don't speak to like well in you know public, or a pathological liar who promises everything and will deliver nothing because he made it all up.

Gimme Mushmouth.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
&quot;Leno never gives Bush any slack They had a little clip that showed Bush &quot;mingling&quot; with little 1st graders in class. He leans over to talk to this one little girl (then the camera switches to the made-up portion) and she has written on her paper 2 + 2 = 5.
Bush scratches through the = 5 and puts = 7! I know he's not THAT dumb, but I had to laugh regardless&quot;

I don't think that some people here got that it was a made up sketch, another of those &quot;liberal media things&quot; trying to make the better candidate look dumb.

Gore'isms