Dual Intel I7?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Aigo, is that for tweedledum and tweedledee?

They're 2x W5580 if I remember correctly.

Haven't you had them for 6 months or so?

I thought you would be on to Gulftown by now :D

oh wow you remember them....

yes they are..

LOL...

and as i told gillbot, if anyone found out i was hording 3 gulftown's i would have someone knocking on my door with a shotgun. :rolleyes:

Dadofamunky

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2005
I have a spot in my heart for dual processor systems ever since my asus p2b-d days(still have it btw). Heres hoping dual socket motherboards become more mainstream.

They were some time ago, as I'm sure you're aware. I used to build all my machines using dual-processor Tyan motherboards - 486 and Pentium boxes. Holy crap, does Aigo's new rig setup look sweet.

jvroig

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2009

yes they are..

LOL...

and as i told gillbot, if anyone found out i was hording 3 gulftown's i would have someone knocking on my door with a shotgun. :rolleyes:

Aigomorla, how come you've got the coolest and most advanced stuff that isn't even available for purchase yet? What's your job? (I'm assuming it's part of your job, but that you aren't from Intel from the way you worded a previous post of yours that I've read).

(Or is it that you also can't tell what your job is without having people blindfold you and put you in a bag for a "ride" :) hehehe )

Gillbot

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001

yes they are..

LOL...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And you just posted it publically? :biggrin:

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And you just posted it publically? :biggrin:

the first word is IF.

LOL.. i wish that IF was true.

Out of curiosity i will start building her this weekend.
Would you guys want a work log of Lind as i build her?

She wont be watered, but will have 2 big TRUE's mounted. :p

Last edited: