Drunk driving = fun! (NFS Underground)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: guyver01
Originally posted by: Crazymofo
you wonder if anyone even reads posts anymore:confused:

i read the post... my comment still stands.

Cow == idiot if he believes drunk driving = fun.

change it to playing video games drunk = fun then i'll redact my statement.
until then, it stands.

Over react much?
rolleye.gif

LS20

Banned
Jan 22, 2002
late night, staying at home, stealing daddy's bud light, playing video games and posting online = winner!

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: xxAgentCowxx
lost count on shots, 3 or 4 beers, NFS Underground is probably the most fon thing ive ever played. I keep hitting stuff but i do that when i play sober anyways :) And a have a wheel, so its more real and junk. WOO!

Some of the best gaming i ever had was playing Everquest while drunk. Even better when everybody in your group is drunk. Man those were fun times.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000

until then, it stands.

Man, you're one anal dude.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
I played kingpin (old kinda crappy game) while drunk once... oh damn was it fun.

I should play more when I'm drunk :)

Everyone should :)

jjyiz28

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2003
yeah i drove high once. felt like i was playing a video game behind the wheel. everything was sssloooww motion, iwas like whoa....

xxAgentCowxx

Jan 26, 2003
Originally posted by: LS20
late night, staying at home, stealing daddy's bud light, playing video games and posting online = winner!

late night, getting ready to go out and have fun with friends, [tony montana] drinking my own beer in my fridge that i pay for, playing video games on the computer I have thats in my room that I work full time to pay for, posting thru the broadband connection that I pay bills for. I did this MYSELF. My car, my bed, I FVCKING PAID FOR IT. I WORK FOR IT. Im 18 years old and I made ALL that happen. ALREADY. My mom and dad are doctors, I didnt have to do that. But life is what you make of it, and Im making it happen. What did you do for yourself when you turned 18? Not that Im sure. [/tony montana]

ME = Winner! as you said so well.
You = 2000 posts on a internet website and a mouth that runs over everyone you think you can get away with being a smartass to. I dont even need to finish.

xxAgentCowxx

Jan 26, 2003
Originally posted by: NokiaDude
Drunk driving sucks. Driving high is 10 times better!

haha, driving down empty city streets on the end of a shroom high is one of the prettiest things ive ever seen.
driving spun is insane, no feeling to it but going for hours and hours shakin' it to the late night DJs is just plain enjoyable

xxAgentCowxx

Jan 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
Originally posted by: KLin
Just don't do it IRL

Please listen to this guy ^^^.

Never EVER would. Ive walked for miles to get to someones house to crash after a party in the freezing cold. AND walked back with a hangover :)
1) one of my best friend's sisters was killed by a drunk driver, and I could never dishonor my friend or her sisters memory by doing that
2) im super anal about my driving, wont talk on my cell, change my radio at lights, and many a time tell my friends/family/passengers to STFU and let me drive

Im a saint!! Unless my gas pedal slips a little lower than i *intend* to :) (this isnt saying much for a 4cyl '88 Camry)

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003

late night, getting ready to go out and have fun with friends, [tony montana] drinking my own beer in my fridge that i pay for, playing video games on the computer I have thats in my room that I work full time to pay for, posting thru the broadband connection that I pay bills for. I did this MYSELF. My car, my bed, I FVCKING PAID FOR IT. I WORK FOR IT. Im 18 years old and I made ALL that happen. ALREADY. My mom and dad are doctors, I didnt have to do that. But life is what you make of it, and Im making it happen. What did you do for yourself when you turned 18? Not that Im sure. [/tony montana]

You = 2000 posts on a internet website and a mouth that runs over everyone you think you can get away with being a smartass to. I dont even need to finish.

well uhh.. im sure everyones proud of you and everything but.. a lot of people are on their own at 18. a lot of people are on their own before theyre 18. having a car, an apartment, and a job isnt that big of a deal :)

good job anyway though.

Krueger81

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2000

pwned!!! Now please remove your foot from LS20's @$$ :)

Phil

xxAgentCowxx

Jan 26, 2003
Originally posted by: caitlion

well uhh.. im sure everyones proud of you and everything but.. a lot of people are on their own at 18. a lot of people are on their own before theyre 18. having a car, an apartment, and a job isnt that big of a deal :)

good job anyway though.

this is true. but im in the nicer area of Los Angeles county, living is hella expensive and the job market is slim to none because theres so many people and everyone knows how to do everything, the first thing looked at is experience. first one took me a month to find, second one I got lucky and had hookups. Ive tried several times to find a place outside LA to live that would be cheaper but Im kinda spoiled sh!tless by being surrounded by everything i could need in a 5 minute drive or less.

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003

good job anyway though.

this is true. but im in the nicer area of Los Angeles county, living is hella expensive and the job market is slim to none because theres so many people and everyone knows how to do everything, the first thing looked at is experience. first one took me a month to find, second one I got lucky and had hookups. Ive tried several times to find a place outside LA to live that would be cheaper but Im kinda spoiled sh!tless by being surrounded by everything i could need in a 5 minute drive or less.

there are 5 minute drives in la?

:confused:

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000

there are 5 minute drives in la?

:confused:

Sure there are. Within 5 minutes of me are two movie theaters, a book store, 3 markets, 2 drug stores, Costco, The Good Guys, Tower Records, VS and numerous restaurants.

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000

until then, it stands.

ok learn to read no where in my reply did i state that drinking in driving is fun.....some said drinking and playing a first person shooter is fun......i agreed and said that playing racing games is also fun.....
i also commented that someone had stated something wrong using the =, == and !=

and no drink driving is not fun or good i don't do it .....always have a DD or stay at the person's house the night....

MooseKnuckle

Golden Member
Oct 24, 1999

Spoiled sh!tless by Mommy and Daddy is more like it...