Driving annoyances: people who wont turn right at a red light.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
If there's no one coming from the left, jsut go! You don't need to sit there and hold up a big line of cars behind you because you want to show everyone how moronic you can be. That's why they madea right turn lane, so that people who wanted to go straight and are waiting for the light don't have to hold up the people who are turning right!

Stupid people.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Better safe then sorry. That's still a lot better then those fsckers who do 55 in the left lane:|

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: NutBucket
Better safe then sorry. That's still a lot better then those fsckers who do 55 in the left lane:|

if they do 55 on left lane, i do 85 on the right lane... simple as that :eek:

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

Well, in that case "Better saef than sorry", right?

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Esp. when the cross street has cars turning left. Just GO people! HTF is someone going to be coming straight from the cross street when people are turning left?!?!

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: notfred

But there's no lane for people who want to wait to make right turns;) You're welcome to do 55 on the freeway; just stay in the right lane(s).

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

But there's no lane for people who want to wait to make right turns;) You're welcome to do 55 on the freeway; just stay in the right lane(s).

Yes there is, I mentioned it my first post, it's the "right turn lane". The one with the big arrow that turns toward the right.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Xiety

Normally yes, but I was going from Beloit to southern Rockford (in Illinois) and the whole way there was this old b17ch in an old beater mini van and a semi doing 55 the WHOLE FRIGGING WAY. Traffic was backed up FOREVER!!! And I was stuck right behind the old lady.

Now that sucks.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000

Yes there is, I mentioned it my first post, it's the "right turn lane". The one with the big arrow that turns toward the right.

I meant there's no lane for people to wait to make right turns on green only. And, I might add, that a lady who made a right turn on a red hit me a few months back. I'd rather her have waited.

morkinva

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
How about the people who make the 'swing turn' so they don't run over the curb :disgust:

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Originally posted by: Xiety

Normally yes, but I was going from Beloit to southern Rockford (in Illinois) and the whole way there was this old b17ch in an old beater mini van and a semi doing 55 the WHOLE FRIGGING WAY. Traffic was backed up FOREVER!!! And I was stuck right behind the old lady.

Now that sucks.

no emergency lanes? that's what those are for, passing semis and old people.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: morkinva
How about the people who make the 'swing turn' so they don't run over the curb :disgust:

Even worse; tho I've turned too tightly before:eek:

NokiaDude

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Were you tailgaiting my grandfather? :p

He rides the clutch constantly, and refuses to make rights on a red.

Grr.

- M4H

HE RIDES THE CLUTCH!! OMFG!! </me> . . . cringes at the smell of burning clutch . . . </me>