Drivers for ATi TV Wonder PCI (original, not VE or Pro) for Windows 7 x64

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
Well I had this card lying around and it would be handy to feed programming from my Dish Network 722k receiver for when I just want to watch something while doing some surfing. Problem is that I haven't been able to find any drivers for it. ATi's site lists the last driver as an XP 32 bit driver (not even a Vista driver to try) and I haven't had much luck googling. The card is based on the bt878 chipset so if anybody knows a generic driver that will typically work on this card under windows 7 it'd be appreciated.

mpilchfamily

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2007
You won't find drivers for it. The card is pretty old and ATI produced a few other versions of it later on but none that came close to crossing over into the Vista and Win 7 time frame. As you know Vista and Win 7 use a different driver model then XP. Since ATI has no longer makes the card and hasn't for a while they have no intrest in spending the time and money programing new drivers for it. I doubt anyone else has the intrest in it either.

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
Crap, oh well time to find a cheap card that supports NTSC and has Windows 7 x64 drivers.