drinking beer after u get your toungue pierced?

dohyun

Nov 4, 1999
have any of you gotten tongue pierced and found it alrite to drink beer about 5 days?

dohyun

Nov 4, 1999
so u have one? i want to know cuz my ol buddy say he cant chill with a beer! if its true that sucks

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999
&quot;drinking beer after u get your toungue pierced?&quot;

I thought that usually had to go the other way around???

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Alcohol is bad for tongue piercings. Listerine and other alcohol-based mouthwashes are not recommended for use after a tongue piercing, so I presume the same goes for beer and such. You can still drink it, it will just irritate it and take longer to heal.

Frenchie

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 22, 1999
Simple solution: be normal, keep your tongue intact, and be able to drink.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
no no no no no!!!!!

See... you get a tongue piercing, then you go to a hospital and get one of those inter-venous needle and bag combinations.

Then, you go home, make your own IV, and pour your beer into the bag.

:D

problem solved.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
hey... you'd get a hell of alot more drunk with less faster that way, too.

<idea>
I JUST FOUND A CHEAP ASS WAY OF GETTING UTTERLY AND TOTALLY SMASHED!!
</IDEA>

Nik

dohyun

Nov 4, 1999
intersting,,now i must throw this solution at my friend and convince him to go the local hospital and get one of those things. hehe great idea!

Johnlee

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
After the first coupla days, he'll be fine. If he really wants to drink before then, I suggest margaritas and other frozen beverages. They were fine for me and mine healed superbly. Beer after 5 days I wouldn't worry about. Worry more about dairy-based foods and spicy stuph. No Indian food.:)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
yeah.

That Indian beer doesn't flow through the IV as well as some good old fasion'd American brew.

I hear Rum and Pepsi go nice together... if you're sober enough to taste it. :)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
FFM...

You don't want that sh!t in your blood stream. All you need is the alcohol in your blood to get drunk. So go get some Everclear, or something similar, &amp; distill it to get pure alcohol. Or, if you can find some 200 proof, use that. Otherwise you're just ASKING to end up in the hospital. Of course injecting pure alcohol into your veins is also a good way to end up in the hospital...

I woudln't advise either.

Viper GTS

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
LMAO

That's because you're a &quot;good little boy.&quot; That's probably true for more of you than I would care to know about, but hey... I don't want to find out in the first place.

Anyway, yeah, everclear would probably be better anyway... You know... if you wrig it right, you can completely remove the blood and replace it with the stuff. That ought to give you a little bit better buz than you're used to, I think.

:D

HomerSapien

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2000
Napalm... Listerine is the recommended mouthwash after getting your tongue pierced. Every tattoo parlor i've been in sells listerine or gives out a sample for you to use.

If you keep your mouth clean and wash it out every hour or so while you are drinking, you should be fine, but you might want to wait more than 5 days, more like a week and a half to two weeks. (Nasty mix---beer and listerine..ewww)

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
If you go for margaritas, do yourself a favor and don't lick the salt around the rim of the glass :eek: