drank too much need help

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Go to Wendies, order a great biggie fries. Greese is going to be the only thing that will soothe your stomach lining.

i had a hangover like that about 5 years ago
puked for the next 2 days
drunk almost the entire next day
hangover lasted about a week
didn't drink again until i turned 21....5 months later (had been drinking 3 to 5 nights a week at the time)

cucumber

Sep 12, 2000
Holy crap that sucks. I've done that before. Try taking some antihistamines. Benedryl (Diphenhydramine HCl)
Antihistamine usuallyhelp nausea, and these will make you drowsy too so you can sleep it off easily.

Also if youhave any Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate) mix about a teaspoon full into some water and drink it. This will help your stomache, and if you do throw up more after it, the vomit won't be so acidic. This makes it coming out a lot more tolerable. It won't burn so much.

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Okay I went last night and ate like 1/2 to 3/4 of a burger from applebee's along w/ some fries and a glass of water. Stomach felt funny as hell but didn't throw up again and now i feel fine!

Off to all-you-can eat at sonny's bbq!

Thanks a ton for all the help.. It really made me feel better

Thanks!

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: se7enty7
god i just threw up again. almost all mucas or water im so fuckin hot i can't stand it damn my g/f is at uga 2 hours away I HATE THIS does anyone else throw up out of their nose as well as their mmuoth???

yeah i have its not just you, i hate that then your damn nose bothers you and crap...ewww lol

Bonesdad

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2002
Maybe you are actually sick...alchohol weakens resistance...I doubt it tho...you're just drunk

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Maybe you should try to exercise some self control, or would that be too mature?

wow sorry for drinking too much once in my life. I must be a horrible immature person.

Carrot44

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: se7enty7
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Maybe you should try to exercise some self control, or would that be too mature?

wow sorry for drinking too much once in my life. I must be a horrible immature person.

No just know your limit and follow it. You can kill your self doing that. I know have seen people in my teenage years do it. Not a very clean prety sight.