Dragon Age: Origins + DLC + DA2 = $9.99?

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
Thanks for pointing this out. Lost my DA:O a year ago and wanted to replay that. And never played DA2. May be worth the pick up.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Wow I'll have to jump on that, I wish I could pay $9.99 for just DO:A and vote to NOT waste the bandwidth on the turd that is DA2.

Red Hawk

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2011
Both games, along with the first game's expansion and DLC, for only $9.99? That's a steal. I highly recommend jumping on it, and if you are apprehensive of DAII, hey, at least you can see what all the fuss is about. I've played DAII and I would not call it a bad game by any means, it's just not up to BioWare's usually lofty standards.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
link go to a 404 page to anybody else? Is it dead? :(

edit: nevermind... it seems to load an extra page that 404s, but if I hit the back button then I'm good

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Is there any DRM or home-phoning app that come with this download?

Edit: OK it does, according to feedbacks by buyers. Wish it was simply one-time activation without Origins.

Last edited:

thespyder

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2006
DA2 is NOT THAT BAD!!

Was Bioware obviously lazy? yes...

But it isn't as bad as more people say it is.

It's worse. I can count on one hand the number of RPG games that I have owned and not completed. Number one with a bullet is DA2.

It wasn't just sloppy, it was the epitome of selling out. Short production time lead to excessive over use of the same maps. Overhauling of the combat took out any and all tactical finesse that the first game had and replaced it with Massive hit point monsters with really big damage attacks. And WAVE combat with was the worst implementation that they could have done. And the animation was so cartoony as to be insulting. And the combat itself was teen age mutant ninja warriors.

It was just plain BAD. And not even in relation to DA:O.