Dr. Paul wins MN! :)

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
IMG_9011.JPG

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
the caucus that was held over 2 months ago and ended with Rick Santorum winning? :confused:

He's talking about delegates to the RNC.
Here is the breakdown.

There will be 2286 delegates
A candidate must have 1144 votes to be nominated.
Minnesota apparently has 40 delegates, of which 20 so far are for Paul

This means that Paul will upset Romney.

Clearer now?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
He's talking about delegates to the RNC.
Here is the breakdown.

There will be 2286 delegates
A candidate must have 1144 votes to be nominated.
Minnesota apparently has 40 delegates, of which 20 so far are for Paul

This means that Paul will upset Romney.

Clearer now?
strange and undemocratic... but clear. ;)

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura, together as winners of Minnesota.

Let's call this victory 'the St. Paul great maul'.

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura, together as winners of Minnesota.

Let's call this victory 'the St. Paul great maul'.

Typical liberal shitpost. I know you guys hate freedom but try not trolling once in a while.

OP: It seems that Dr. Paul's strategy is working quite well. It will be nice to silence the haters when he gets the Republican nomination for President and then defeats Barack Obama quite handily.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Typical liberal shitpost. I know you guys hate freedom but try not trolling once in a while.

OP: It seems that Dr. Paul's strategy is working quite well. It will be nice to silence the haters when he gets the Republican nomination for President and then defeats Barack Obama quite handily.

Except Ronmey was already promised the nomination last cycle for bowing out so McCan't could take one for the team and be the sacrificial lamb to Obama.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Ron Paul is already the eternal president of the internet. Because this is a full time job, I imagine he will be passed over for president of anything real.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001

If his strategy is to be MASSIVELY behind in delegates and pretty unpopular across most of the political spectrum, then yes, his strategy is working quite well.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Interesting, Paul full of unadulterated belief and Romney who will say anything, a person of deluded principle and a piece of scum. I think I rather prefer the first.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Interesting, Paul full of unadulterated belief and Romney who will say anything, a person of deluded principle and a piece of scum. I think I rather prefer the first.

Ahh, but the question is who can win in the reality the majority perceive? Most people look at the numbers and in this case they determine outcome. That Paul hasn't a sufficient number of backers is incontestable from a mathematical POV. In the reality some others live in math may be more malleable, but the election will be held in this one.

It would be hard to construct a chain of causality which reasonably suggests that Paul would be the winner. I'm keen to see if his supporters can produce an intact one without faulty links.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Ahh, but the question is who can win in the reality the majority perceive? Most people look at the numbers and in this case they determine outcome. That Paul hasn't a sufficient number of backers is incontestable from a mathematical POV. In the reality some others live in math may be more malleable, but the election will be held in this one.

It would be hard to construct a chain of causality which reasonably suggests that Paul would be the winner. I'm keen to see if his supporters can produce an intact one without faulty links.

Having a position on anything today scares away folk who disagree with that position, ergo Romney. Thus the Republican candidate will lie smile and shake hands and tell us our trees are perfect all the while concealing from the public where he wants to go but insinuating all along that secretly he believes exactly what you do. But Romney, without and integrity at all could actually believe in anything. He's a piece of shit and I hope he does not win. I trust nobody who hides behind a mask and for whom lies are second nature.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Having a position on anything today scares away folk who disagree with that position, ergo Romney. Thus the Republican candidate will lie smile and shake hands and tell us our trees are perfect all the while concealing from the public where he wants to go but insinuating all along that secretly he believes exactly what you do. But Romney, without and integrity at all could actually believe in anything. He's a piece of shit and I hope he does not win. I trust nobody who hides behind a mask and for whom lies are second nature.

I see what you're saying, but "true believer" types are even worse. Romney may not have a lot of his own beliefs or principles, but Ron Paul and his supporters are clearly willing to put belief ahead of everything else. If Ron Paul was in charge, it's pretty clear he'd do whatever he wanted regardless of what the public or anyone else said, because he BELIEVES.

Romney may be sort of like a used car salesman, but at least you can work with someone like that.

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007

Typical "I've got Ron Paul stuck in my throat, and it somehow affects the flow of blood to my brain" post.

His "strategy"? Really?

lulz...you Paulista's keep on delivering the funny. :thumbsup:

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007
Ron Paul is already the eternal president of the internet. Because this is a full time job, I imagine he will be passed over for president of anything real.

How do we address him? Is it "President Paul"? Or "President Doctor Paul"?

I personally like "His Ron-ness", but it lacks the "Dr." designation that his bots seem so stricken by.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004

383698_2377151561440_1630163111_1933484_282384543_n.jpg

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I'm keen to see if his supporters can produce an intact one without faulty links.
You're just a neocon who is in denial. According to at least one non-internet poll, Dr. Paul beats Obama by 2 percentage points.

Most Americans are fed up with the American state, in particular the corporate welfare, the debt, and the occupations of foreign countries. Obama and Romney support all three; Dr. Paul and most Americans are against all three. We don't need all these Wilsonians ruining our lives and exporting democracy abroad at the expense of Americans.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
You're just a neocon who is in denial. According to at least one non-internet poll, Dr. Paul beats Obama by 2 percentage points.

Most Americans are fed up with the American state, in particular the corporate welfare, the debt, and the occupations of foreign countries. Obama and Romney support all three; Dr. Paul and most Americans are against all three. We don't need all these Wilsonians ruining our lives and exporting democracy abroad at the expense of Americans.

Face it. Ron Paul is incompetent, will never be President, has virtually zero understanding of economics, less than that understanding of the Constitution, and is only trumpeted by people who somehow (if that's possible) understand these things even less than him.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Face it. Ron Paul is incompetent, will never be President, has virtually zero understanding of economics, less than that understanding of the Constitution, and is only trumpeted by people who somehow (if that's possible) understand these things even less than him.
Get on your knees and smile like a cheerio.