dpreview.com review of the Canon EOS 350D / Digital Rebel XT/ Kiss n Digital is up.

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
yup, comes with the packing slip and xt box.

i got mine two weeks ago...you all got suckered :p

Dec 4, 2002
any update for you staples? Reading over at DP and black XT kits are shipping out, did you order just the body or the kit?

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Sorry I did not see this thread (and your question). I finally got the camera today. I didn't know it was coming and someone in the house just found the box outside. There were no packing materials, just the camera box and a bigger Airborne Express box. It was free to bang from one side to the next all it wanted to.

Anyway, I am having to use a 16MB flash card with this because I can't find my other camera with my 256MB card. It is the damndest thing. Looks like the Sandisk Ultra 2 I was planning on getting is now a few dollars more expensive. I should have bought it a few weeks ago.

Dec 4, 2002
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD IT SHIPPED TODAY!

/happy dance

wOOt!

This means it should be here by tomorrow and I have the entire day of...fvcking awsome.