Doom3 flashlight mod question

Desslok

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
I decided to go through Doom3 again, but I can not remember which flashlight mod was the best. Any suggestions?

LintMan

Apr 19, 2001
If only there was a mod to remove the monster closets and the "100 monsters appear from nowhere and attack when you pick up the armor" events and replace them with actual gameplay from this decade. ;)

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: LintMan
If only there was a mod to remove the monster closets and the "100 monsters appear from nowhere and attack when you pick up the armor" events and replace them with actual gameplay from this decade. ;)

Yeah. :-/

Also I would recommend to the OP a mod that makes the shotgun actually useful from more than 1 foot away. I don't recall the name of it though.

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004
lol. I actually just restarted this dam game again a couple of days ago, and I've vowed to finish it this time. I'm using the duct tape mod. :thumbsup:

PowerRanger

Jul 11, 2007
Originally posted by: LintMan

LOL. Actually I've been thinking of starting this game up again myself...

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
meh. I liked it Good game i say. I went slow and only played like 1 hour at a time. Took like 2 months to beat it at that pace but I think I enjoyed it more because i got into reading all the pdas and getting spooked.