Don't you think that Coolidge had a higher IQ than FDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Wasn't coolidge more intelligent than FDR? Coolidge may have been the last classical liberal and he was probably the last to one to write most of his speeches... he did a better job than I ever could...

...In comparison, I don't think FDR was very intelligent. It seems like he took things at face value too much and he was just good at ordering people around. He didn't build the Day of Infamy and he couldn't relinquish power. He probably corrupted to Wilson's message... I mean, his own wife had to come up with the United Nations (which binds all and shares power with the Church of Rome) which is different than the League of Nations (which couldn't really bind anyone due to its confederal nature). I'm differently minded compared to Coolidge and especially Wilson, but I admire their ability to put their visions into action as much as others will allow. I will be a Jeffersonian forever, but I realize I am no Jefferson.

I don't want to be like FDR, because I hope I'm more of an independent thinker than that and I don't want to be the first and last revolutionary or ruler by, of, and for corruption... ever. Romney will reverse FDR's revolution of forced equality by trying to restore the Republican Party to its Lincolnite roots.

The sad thing is that neither man got their heroes right at all. FDR painted Jefferson as a proto-New Dealer and Romney doesn't even mention his inspirations... perhaps that's why he believes that Obama copies him.

I realize that FDR had a higher lifetime IQ than I did but he didn't do me net good. He did society net bad. I didn't fall for Bush and 9/11. I've never really felt a sense of nationalism that others alive feel. I know that govts can't protect rights, be they majority or minority because it is mathematically impossible... when they try to divide, they simply conquer. Rulers become corruption and I know I should stay the hell out of office because I know that I'll never be able to game the system in any one or more ways. I've known that Bin Laden died in late 2001 (I sincerely wish people didn't accuse me of believing that Republicans kept him alive, because I doubt that was what I said... I'd have some difficulty believing that I did say that as what I posted always could've been or could be edited by myself or someone else). I also know that all of my organs, torso, head, and limbs can't be disconnected from each other, they need to 100% cremated all at the same time. In other words, I worry about being stolen, being a thief, an abductor and an abductedee (maybe Earth isn't my home planet), burying someone else, or buried myself... all among others. I don't believe in reincarnation or at least I'm not sure about it... I know I don't want to be reincarnated in any way even if I am reincarnate now. I want to be original even though I'm not. I simply hope I own a majority of my soul, that I get it right enough this time for eternal salvation starting some time in the next 78 years, and that I can be 3/4 for all eternity. I'm a Deist of some kind but there is some truth in the Protestant religions (like Predestination, although it isn't universal and it isn't purely a Christian concept) while the Church of Rome has set a mostly bad example throughout its history although it is getting better. Fortunately, we learn from mistakes so we can set a good example for the future.

Last edited:

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I dont know or care. The only thing I can agree with in your post is Coolidge being the last classic liberal in the oval office.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I think I have an IQ higher than you. There is no question about that.
Someone with a high IQ would never make such a claim based on what someone posts on the internet. Some of the people with the highest IQs look batshit insane to plebs like you and I.

jhbball

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2002
Wasn't coolidge more intelligent than FDR? Coolidge may have been the last classical liberal and he was probably the last to one to write most of his speeches... he did a better job than I ever could...

...In comparison, I don't think FDR was very intelligent. It seems like he took things at face value too much and he was just good at ordering people around. He didn't build the Day of Infamy and he couldn't relinquish power. He probably corrupted to Wilson's message... I mean, his own wife had to come up with the United Nations (which binds all and shares power with the Church of Rome) which is different than the League of Nations (which couldn't really bind anyone due to its confederal nature). I'm differently minded compared to Coolidge and especially Wilson, but I admire their ability to put their visions into action as much as others will allow. I will be a Jeffersonian forever, but I realize I am no Jefferson.

I don't want to be like FDR, because I hope I'm more of an independent thinker than that and I don't want to be the first and last revolutionary or ruler by, of, and for corruption... ever. Romney will reverse FDR's revolution of forced equality by trying to restore the Republican Party to its Lincolnite roots.

The sad thing is that neither man got their heroes right at all. FDR painted Jefferson as a proto-New Dealer and Romney doesn't even mention his inspirations... perhaps that's why he believes that Obama copies him.

I realize that FDR had a higher lifetime IQ than I did but he didn't do me net good. He did society net bad. I didn't fall for Bush and 9/11. I've never really felt a sense of nationalism that others alive feel. I know that govts can't protect rights, be they majority or minority because it is mathematically impossible... when they try to divide, they simply conquer. Rulers become corruption and I know I should stay the hell out of office because I know that I'll never be able to game the system in any one or more ways. I've known that Bin Laden died in late 2001 (I sincerely wish people didn't accuse me of believing that Republicans kept him alive, because I doubt that was what I said... I'd have some difficulty believing that I did say that as what I posted always could've been or could be edited by myself or someone else). I also know that all of my organs, torso, head, and limbs can't be disconnected from each other, they need to 100% cremated all at the same time. In other words, I worry about being stolen, being a thief, an abductor and an abductedee (maybe Earth isn't my home planet), burying someone else, or buried myself... all among others. I don't believe in reincarnation or at least I'm not sure about it... I know I don't want to be reincarnated in any way even if I am reincarnate now. I want to be original even though I'm not. I simply hope I own a majority of my soul, that I get it right enough this time for eternal salvation starting some time in the next 78 years, and that I can be 3/4 for all eternity. I'm a Deist of some kind but there is some truth in the Protestant religions (like Predestination, although it isn't universal and it isn't purely a Christian concept) while the Church of Rome has set a mostly bad example throughout its history although it is getting better. Fortunately, we learn from mistakes so we can set a good example for the future.

Please go see a doctor. Stop posting here.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Someone with a high IQ would never make such a claim based on what someone posts on the internet. Some of the people with the highest IQs look batshit insane to plebs like you and I.

I didn't say I have a higher IQ. I said I think I do. I was just playing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.