Don't you just hate it when...

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
you're running late and you haven't gotten dressed. You grab your shirt but realize you have to take a piss and rush to the bathroom, it happens that that pist is going to last awhile and you decid that you can "empty your tank" and put on your shirt at the same time...only to realize you missed the toilet

that happened to me...life sucks

Jun 18, 2000
For crying out loud, it takes about 5 seconds to put your shirt on. It can wait for you to finish taking a whiz.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
What I hate is when you sit down on the toilet and if the water level isnt low enough, your weenie takes a dip

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001

<< So how does this work? I've only got 2 hands... >>

Since i am gifted with a divine ability that lets me pist w/o "clutching the clutch", i have my hands free...u really only need one hand to put on a shirt

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

<< What I hate is when you sit down on the toilet and if the water level isnt low enough, your weenie takes a dip >>

At least you can get the water level low enough.

Jerboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2001

<< What I hate is when you sit down on the toilet and if the water level isnt low enough, your weenie takes a dip >>

Or when you wipe your ass with ya shirt tail. A guy did that at my school. He was in hurry and his shirt-tail got caught to toilet paper he was holding onto. This resulted in him wiping his a$$ with shirt tail.