Don't trust her and hate her, at least recognize....

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
You are grasping at straws. Trying to find an excuse for why your candidate lost, why you didn't get your way. Trying to rationalize away how the rest of America is wrong and you are right. Protect your ego.

I heard Kenya was rooting for Obama and said positive things about him when he ran. Clearly he should have been impeached. /s

We ALL know why she lost.

That is what the Mueller investigation is all about and more indictments are upcoming. I hope you can cope without bringing out Hillary and Obama at every turn and focus on what is actually going on instead of a former president and a candidate that lost that you still can't get over.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
We ALL know why she lost.

That is what the Mueller investigation is all about and more indictments are upcoming. I hope you can cope without bringing out Hillary and Obama at every turn and focus on what is actually going on instead of a former president and a candidate that lost that you still can't get over.

America made the right choice.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

My vote counted for nothing in my state. It was overwhelmingly going for Hillary and I could choose anyone. I picked my dog because I didn't like either of them. With that said if it had been otherwise and my state was a toss up I would have gone with Hillary, because in spite of the fact she wasn't my candidate she would have been a damn sight better than the kitty grabber.

Now if you admire molesters then that is your business but Trump is reprehensible as a person and it taints the Office. Hiring the ignorant because they know nothing on the department they were appointed to run other than how to hobble them to our detriment is not MAGA.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You are grasping at straws. Trying to find an excuse for why your candidate lost, why you didn't get your way. Trying to rationalize away how the rest of America is wrong and you are right. Protect your ego.

I heard Kenya was rooting for Obama and said positive things about him when he ran. Clearly he should have been impeached. /s

13 minutes of Hillary lying.

Gee, looks like my prediction was right once again. Who could have predicted that you would refuse to engage with uncomfortable facts?

Oh yeah, everyone.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
My vote counted for nothing in my state. It was overwhelmingly going for Hillary and I could choose anyone. I picked my dog because I didn't like either of them. With that said if it had been otherwise and my state was a toss up I would have gone with Hillary, because in spite of the fact she wasn't my candidate she would have been a damn sight better than the kitty grabber.

Now if you admire molesters then that is your business but Trump is reprehensible as a person and it taints the Office. Hiring the ignorant because they know nothing on the department they were appointed to run other than how to hobble them to our detriment is not MAGA.

Hillary isn't squeaky clean herself, though. Some of you act as if this was a crystal clear choice, and angel in white vs. a dark demon. But Hillary, in my opinion, is at least as bad as Trump, really I think she's a far more terrible person.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Gee, looks like my prediction was right once again. Who could have predicted that you would refuse to engage with uncomfortable facts?

Oh yeah, everyone.

What 'facts'? Did voters lose their freewill? You are trying so hard to rationalize being on the wrong side of history.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Oh come on, be real here for half a second. If the game completely changed to getting the most votes across all states... instead of just targetting battleground states the game would entirely change.

States that Trump never went to would now be focus points (NY, WA, CA) that are normal liberal mecca points that no one dares to challenge...

Likewise, donkeys would be much more present in places like TX, FL, and the other bible belts.
So theoretically the nominees would have to try to appeal to people everywhere in the nation instead of targeting just a few swing states? The horror!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What facts am I dodging?? This has all the markings of a typical political witch hunt by the losing side, nothing more. Seen it before, seeing it again. This idea that Russians somehow made people vote outside their freewill is silly.

Nothing. Nobody said that happened.

Were you on the same side of the election with an army of Russian hackers, disinformation artists, trolls & bots, or not? Are you comfortable with that?

Those are the facts you're dodging. They're part of your team. You're like conservatives who went to Charlottesville to protest the removal of a statue of Lee. When they found themselves marching with Nazis & white supremacists they didn't even give it a second thought.

We're all judged by the company we keep, rightfully so. Take a long hard look at Putin's boys traveling on the Trump train with you. They're not in it for the MAGA. Quite the contrary. If you can't acknowledge that then they're a helluva lot smarter than you are & their victory is complete.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
What 'facts'? Did voters lose their freewill? You are trying so hard to rationalize being on the wrong side of history.
Attempting to claim anyone here said Americans lost their free will is a straw man since nobody did that but it sure is an easy target for you to knock down.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Hillary isn't squeaky clean herself, though. Some of you act as if this was a crystal clear choice, and angel in white vs. a dark demon. But Hillary, in my opinion, is at least as bad as Trump, really I think she's a far more terrible person.
You'd be wrong. Hillary might be a typical, slimy politician. Trump is an atypical, sexual assaulter, colluding-with-Russians, attracted-to-his-daughter politician. It's a different league.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Hillary was the worse of the two. No question about it. America agreed.

America voted 3 million votes more for Hillary than for Trump. Obviously, America did not agree. It's an extremely simple quantitative question and only has one completely obvious answer.

~100k people across 3 states seem to matter more than 3 million others, in a democracy of 50 states? Yes, that's the rule as it stands, but it is not a statement of "Agreement of the whole," as you are trying to pass off.

You have been gaslighted to support blatantly false assertions, to the detriment of your own reputation. I'm guessing you think that the crowd was bigger too, yeah?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Those are the facts you're dodging. They're part of your team. You're like conservatives who went to Charlottesville to protest the removal of a statue of Lee. When they found themselves marching with Nazis & white supremacists they didn't even give it a second thought.

We're all judged by the company we keep, rightfully so. Take a long hard look at Putin's boys traveling on the Trump train with you. They're not in it for the MAGA. Quite the contrary. If you can't acknowledge that then they're a helluva lot smarter than you are & their victory is complete.

Conservatives protesting the removal of a statue does not mean they keep company with white supremacists. It means they had a common point in this one pretty minor situation. Again, Hillary was not a clear cut better answer. Please examine her with the same level of scrutiny you use when you belittle Trump. You'll fine quite a bit of material with her as well.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Sigh, we've already been over this before you started desperately dodging facts. You already admitted that the Russians could affect the election even while voters retained their free will. After you accepted that I presented the facts available about what the Russians did to attempt to affect the election and asked you if the combined effect could have altered voter behavior by 0.25% to 0.5%. As predicted, you ignored this and went back to childish taunts and insults. Hopefully you will grow up a little and actually engage in a discussion about it but I'm not exactly hopeful.

You seem to have a very difficult time dealing with information that tells you things you don't want to hear. It's sad.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
America voted 3 million votes more for Hillary than for Trump. Obviously, America did not agree. It's an extremely simple quantitative question and only has one completely obvious answer.

~100k people across 3 states seem to matter more than 3 million others, in a democracy of 50 states? Yes, that's the rule as it stands, but it is not a statement of "Agreement of the whole," as you are trying to pass off.

You have been gaslighted to support blatantly false assertions, to the detriment of your own reputation. I'm guessing you think that the crowd was bigger too, yeah?

No. CA and NY, no matter how big of a tantrum they (and you) throw, are still just two of 50. The other 48 have a say too. CA and NY get a bigger say based on their populations, but again, they are still just two of 50.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Conservatives protesting the removal of a statue does not mean they keep company with white supremacists. It means they had a common point in this one pretty minor situation. Again, Hillary was not a clear cut better answer. Please examine her with the same level of scrutiny you use when you belittle Trump. You'll fine quite a bit of material with her as well.

Heh. You seem to have a common point with Putin's boys in a very not so minor situation. You're trying your hardest to pretend that it's not true so that you won't have to question your own judgement.

It is true. The sooner Trump voters man up to that the better off we'll be as a country.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
No, I declared *that* statistic you continue to push is irrelevant and too broad.

Continue with your partisan witch hunt. The Russians somehow forced Americans to vote for the person you didn't like. It wasn't that she was an awful candidate, it was the Russians. The deleted emails and Benghazi were all a figment of Russian imaginations, right? Keep fighting the good fight.

Don't forget the FBI changing the name from "investigation" to "matter", Bill Clinton and Lynch airport meeting, FBI investigating Russians for bribery related to the Democrats way back in 2009, and Clinton paying for fake information about Trump from Russian agents.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Let's deal in reality and not exaggerated claims of hypothetical situations.

The important part would be, did he actually molest a five year old? What was circulated about Hillary that wasn't based in truth?

Except fake information from Russian agents paid for by Clinton was circulated about Trump.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

Back to the well for another bucket of you are a Nazi?

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017

'murica went yeeeehaw.

It's now 'lolmurica.

You do realize that the world is just pointing and laughing at you at this point in time, right?

When we offer you good advice, take it... We've had insane kings rule our nation, now you have that and all we are doing is offering our condolences for your idiocy and a possible means to perhaps wise the fuck up before you end up like our nations did during those times where the richest owned everything and the king ensured that.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
'murica went yeeeehaw.

It's now 'lolmurica.

You do realize that the world is just pointing and laughing at you at this point in time, right?

When we offer you good advice, take it... We've had insane kings rule our nation, now you have that and all we are doing is offering our condolences for your idiocy and a possible means to perhaps wise the fuck up before you end up like our nations did during those times where the richest owned everything and the king ensured that.

What's the status of Brexit?

J.Wilkins

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2017
Don't forget the FBI changing the name from "investigation" to "matter", Bill Clinton and Lynch airport meeting, FBI investigating Russians for bribery related to the Democrats way back in 2009, and Clinton paying for fake information about Trump from Russian agents.

OMG yes, the former president candidate is everything everyone should focus on, not what the actual president is doing right now like not enforcing the law that he himself signed which actually just goes to show that the dossier was completely right on that.

BUH HILLARY! Cries the retards... Tell me, has a former presidential candidate ever been used as cover for a HORRIBLE president this way because in my 60 years I cannot for the world of me remember that it's ever happened before.

They you have idiots whining about TDS as if no one should care about the CURRENT president and his policies while they themselves really don't want to have a discussion on that but rather about Hillary and Obama who are completely out of any sort of power.

How the FUCK does this make sense in your mind?