Don't reply...Memo to self

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
Certainly any web-based email would have done the trick :p But here's a bump so you can find your site ;)

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
Write a note on you hand like others do! Don't be trying to plug your own web site like this. I would suggest that this thread get locked!

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
ugh...what a terrible website too!!!

Welcome.................................................................................to......................................................................................North...................................................................................Myrtle..................................................................................Beach...................................................................................High....................................................................................School

<INSERT 1 MILLION UGLY MULTICOLORED TABS HERE>

Robb33

Jul 6, 2000
What..........................................................................................................................................................................................the.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................heck

Email your cell phone the url, then beam the url from your cell to your palm pilot, then sync the palm with your pc, then cut and paste the url from your pim to your browser.

Ain't technology great!!!

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Ok. I am not replying here.

Of course you know with that as you topic you're just asking for trouble.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000