Don't like people abusing Handicap spaces?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
LINK

Now people will say "why care if you are not hanicapped? whether they use the space or not shouldn't affect you".

Well here in S. Florida thanks to snowbirds and retirees and the tons of people abusing this tags we have rows of spaces that sit doing nothing most of the time while parking lots are full or you have to park very far.

In our larger shopping areas almost half the spaces in the first rows of parking are reserved. I have yet to see more truly handicapped people use them than young mobile people than then act like God Almighty.

The best one was a 20 something chick that pushed 5 kids and her car in front of my car causing me to practically skid to a stop. Rushed across the aisle on her cell. Proceeded to a CLS600 mercedes (the v12 4 door) then banged her cart a few times into the SUV next to her instead of getting off the phone.

When done instead of walking her cart to the cart bin right across from her, she propped the cart on the back of the SUV. Then she honked through everyone else leaving.

I was going to call the cops but figured it being so late and her with 5 children it wasn't fair to them.

Å