Don't forget to buy your hospital shares today

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
BUY BUY BUY! Gotta profit off the sickness of others. With Obamacare on the way out, don't forget that as a shareholder, you are entitled to a portion of the profits of every person that seeks life saving treatment at your hospital. It's never been a better time to wish Cancer on others and invest in death than it is now. Act quickly! Every day millions of Americans are receiving life-saving medical treatment and YOU are NOT profiting from it!

poofyhairguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2005
Obamacare was on its way out the minute the plan was to scam a whole generation out of their money to subsidize sick old people.

Young people weren't as stupid or responsible (depending on your point of view) as Obama counted on.

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
Obamacare was on its way out the minute the plan was to scam a whole generation out of heir money to subsidize sick old people.

Young people weren't as stupid or responsible (depending on your point of view) as Obama counted on.
Yeah and now those old folks that are sick and dying can pay YOU! BUY BUY BUY

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
So P&N is your blog now? Trudeau just let a fart and while you were typing here you missed your chance to sniff it.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
For all the derision Sleepy Ben got during the primaries, I don't really understand why a mandatory public health savings account wasn't considered as an alternative to mandatory health insurance. I don't really follow healthcare politics so maybe there's some fundamental economic reason I'm missing?

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
So P&N is your blog now? Trudeau just let a fart and while you were typing here you missed your chance to sniff it.
Oh shit. He might have colon cancer. Too bad I'm not able to profit off his chemo.

Nov 8, 2012

It's not old and sick. Medicare/Medicaid covers the majority of the demographic you just described.

What you SHOULD be referring to are people that either have pre-exeisting conditions and are poor... probably comprising of approx 10% of Obamacare enrolments, While the other 90% is simply fatties that eat at McDonalds every night and we're wondering why their health started deteriorating at the 500th pound.

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
ah yes. the poor. If there is a better group to exploit, I'm not aware of it.

poofyhairguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2005

That isn't worth the investment. Unless the poor can strongarm the Federal government into subsidizing them forever they just don't contribute enough to be a real profit center (problem #2 with Obamacare).

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
hmm. i dunno. seems to me the poor, sick, and old are more likely to require healthcare services than healthy young wealthier people. by sheer volume, should be tons of profit to be had.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
I am dumping all of my Clinton Foundation shares and taking your advice... even though I took a huuuuuuuuuge hit when Hillary faded into retirement.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Hospitals are actually getting hammered today, they are going to be eating all the Medicaid and ACA subsidy cuts.
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/hca
Drug makers are rallying because the blank check from GOP Congress will continue and investigations into pricing will end.
I guess they don't believe Trump saying he'll negotiate a better deal.