Don't be a Petraeus: A Tutorial on Anonymous Email Accounts

KeithP

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2000
Anonymous email wouldn't have protected Petraeus. He painted crosshairs on himself as soon as he refused to take the fall for Benghazi. The administration was going to make him pay for that one way or the other.

-KeithP

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Anonymous email wouldn't have protected Petraeus. He painted crosshairs on himself as soon as he refused to take the fall for Benghazi. The administration was going to make him pay for that one way or the other.

-KeithP

I don't follow the background intrigue. Nothing would particularly surprise me though. Ya know what pisses me off? Now that some placed dudes got their privacy violated, congress wants to do something. I should probably be happy, but it really puts their self centered depravity in the spotlight. Violating privacy and rights is ok for us proles, but it becomes an issue when they see the laser dot on their buddy's head. Unbelievable... I'll be interested in seeing how much it gets watered down, if and when it passes...

Chiefcrowe

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
yeah it is absolutely ridiculous that NOW congress is trying to do something, since it could affect them! should be interesting to follow this one

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004