Done :-)

NOX

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
I've been helping a friend the past two days trying to come up with a business name, and a domain name (same if possible). But I find myself more confused now then when we first started, we have a few which are ok (IMO), but he fells it?s not good enough. Anyway, the business is hardware related?CPU?s, memory, mobo?s etc?

If you could post something, it would be really helpful. He?s giving away a free MS-6905 Master, to whoever post a winning name.

Monel Funkawitz

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Welcome to... Long Dong's Hard-Where?!?!? The NeW site for you to get your computer Hardware related information. Just click or surf over to...

www.longdongshardware.com

For YOUR hardware info!

[jingle] Long Dong's has the Hardest Hardware, the Softest Software, and everything else related to your Computer. Long Long Long... Dong Dong Dong Long Dongs! [jingle]

Well, whatta ya think? :D

<edit> I had to edit the link, cause it was &quot;winky&quot; related. Hopefully this one is not taken also.

Monel Funkawitz

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Shaddap Farbio :D

What about cutabovetherest.com, inflamedbadgergums.com (Not registered.. woo hoo!), zang.com, garthunk.com (No registration either. I wonder why...) or thenotch.com (Not registered either). Either one of these would make a good name also. :)

<-- Wants this damn board

NOX

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Long Dong's Hard-Where

LMAO...

Phalkon,

Yes, that name surely would!

NOX

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Your names are good, though I'll give it more time.

BTW: Even though we don't use any names suggested here, I'll give the card to whoever helped out the most (i.e. most names suggested).

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Techyeslogy INC

PrestiDIGITation

A2ZComp

Cybernaut

Alactron

Backup Gear by Reverse Engineering

CPUs4U

Digital Delights

Silicon PlaNet

Elegant Solutions

Go Figure Computers

E-Dream Systems

Access Devices

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
Computers 4 Newbies
Tech+any combination of pronouncable letters i.e.lab, nab, man, killer, hardcore, go, loser, p0rn, bay, super-califragilistic
anything remotely like Microsoft i.e. MacroHard, Microness, MikeySoft.
any phrase with computer in it i.e. Fruity Computers, Computers 4 Idiots, Computers r us, Stupid Computers for Stupid People....

if you remotely use any of these terms i want my claim to the MS-6905 Master. if i do not get my board, prepare to hear from my lawyer, and i will post you in reseller ratings, BBB, my attorney general for fraud. i will put a class action lawsuit against you and i will sue your butt. Now please lmk when you can ship me my MS-6905 Master.

urbantechie

Banned
Jun 28, 2000

<< if you remotely use any of these terms i want my claim to the MS-6905 Master. if i do not get my board, prepare to hear from my lawyer, and i will post you in reseller ratings, BBB, my attorney general for fraud. i will put a class action lawsuit against you and i will sue your butt. Now please lmk when you can ship me my MS-6905 Master. >>

What are you talking about?

NOX

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
What are you talking about?

BiggieN doesn't know what he's talking about! :p

BUMP for more suggestions!

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
geez...can't even attempt to be funny anymore. where is the freedom? i was trying to be funny but i guess i did not succeed.

urbantechie

Banned
Jun 28, 2000
Oh..you were joking...NM then :)

More Names:

CompuWare
ComputerCity
CompCity
American Computers
MicroMerchant
CompuCenter
CompCenter