Donanimhaber FX8150 Video Review/Benchmarks!

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryun

Nov 28, 2008
Guys there is some new data coming out that is showing the BD to be much more powerful than some of these other leaks of data.

The only thing *fail* could wind up being all this belly-aching and complaining about something that does not exist. :p

Where did you see this?

exar333

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2004
Guys there is some new data coming out that is showing the BD to be much more powerful than some of these other leaks of data.

The only thing *fail* could wind up being all this belly-aching and complaining about something that does not exist. :p

I think you are in denial...

Kevmanw430

Mar 11, 2011
To me, we don't know for sure how fast it will be until Anandtech or Toms Hardware actually do a review.

aphelion02

Dec 26, 2010
^That would be fantastic news if true. The way I look at it, its a win-win situation for me: if Bulldozer turns out to be amazing, I get to enjoy a more competitive CPU landscape for the future, and both companies get spurned to out do each other on both price and performance. If its a dog, at least I get to laugh at those AMDZone idiots who were so quick to proclaim it the second coming.

swilli89

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2010
^That would be fantastic news if true. The way I look at it, its a win-win situation for me: if Bulldozer turns out to be amazing, I get to enjoy a more competitive CPU landscape for the future, and both companies get spurned to out do each other on both price and performance. If its a dog, at least I get to laugh at those AMDZone idiots who were so quick to proclaim it the second coming.

I mean that's more like a win-lose(but feel better at someone's humiliation.)

See what happened this year? Sandy Bridge came out in January and 10 months later we hear about the 2700K. Same process, same architecture, same stepping even with NO price drops!

I mean people are saying it might be binned higher but.. couldn't they have binned higher in April or May? SB-E was planned all along so Intel has had it easy which = consumers not getting hooked up at all. Intel could easily price their 2500K at $199 but they won't even give us a damn $20 price drop. And I'm too prideful to pay the exact same amount for the same hardware people paid for almost a year ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.