Donald Trump 2020

Page 90 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I would have agreed with you, until Trump got 11M more votes in 2020 than in 2016, despite it all. It's astounding. He messes with people's minds in ways beyond my understanding. The whole thing is deeply irrational like Beatlemania or Elvis long ago.
I think you missed my point.
BOTH sides got way more votes. My point is if Donald hadnt fucked up so bad he probably would have won, he would have had the larger increase and cleaned house.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Apparently, the orange menaced COVID-19 accomplice serial killer wants an airport and an aircraft carrier named after him.

Trump Is Hoping for an Airport to Be Named After Him, Report Says

Too bad his buddy Falwell is out at Liberty. They could have created the Trump school of Public Disadministration. It would have important classes like:

How to forget that God said not to lie
Grab’em by the pussy
Cheating at golf and advanced cheating at golf
Nepotism for the beginner
Tax fraud 101

Reactions: hal2kilo

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Apparently, the orange menaced COVID-19 accomplice serial killer wants an airport and an aircraft carrier named after him.

the best part of this is that, as I heard reported a few days ago, these are the issues that he is occupying his brain with over these last many days, sitting in his office. Such a useful leader.

Reactions: pmv

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Too bad his buddy Falwell is out at Liberty. They could have created the Trump school of Public Disadministration. It would have important classes like:

How to forget that God said not to lie
Grab’em by the pussy
Cheating at golf and advanced cheating at golf
Nepotism for the beginner
Tax fraud 101
You forgot...

Hiding behind the bible
Faux christianity
Duping evangelicals
Fleecing the flock
Pandering to dictators
Failure to honor oaths taken on the bible
Speaking at 4th grade level so followers think you are a genius
Encouraging racism and violence
And the final Capstone project lying like a true scumbag, with dissertation

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
He'd have a much better chance of that happening in Russia seeing as if they absolutely adore him over there.

Just tell him one is being built. It’ll be done in two weeks. They could name it the Donald J. Dumpsterfire International Airport.

• Haha
Reactions: esquared

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Just amplifies the utter incompetence of his administration.
I think thats what irritates me most about the last 5 years.
He's stupid.
He's incompetent.
His people are stupid and incompetent.
He pulls all kinds of shit and gets away with it because the average American is a fuckin moron.
I think they got dumber over the last 5 years.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006

God I wouldn't want to go to that airport!

- Hidden Fees at the counter
- Incompetent TSA agents at security
- Over priced, low quality crap at all the stores
- Planes never show up or leave on time.
- Rude hosts and hostesses.
- Packed into planes like sardines in a can without the courtesy of oil.
- Control tower is full of overworked/underpaid exhausted schmucks.
-Taxi on the runway for an hour before take-off.

Wait a minute...

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
The orange menaced COVID-19 accomice serial killer said this to kushner in August:

Trump ‘did not want anyone tested for Covid unless they were in hospital and vomiting’

"Overheard yelling at his son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner on 19 August, Mr
Trump reportedly demanded to "do what Mexico does" when it comes to testing for
Covid-19.

"They don’t give you a test till you get to the emergency room and you’re vomiting," he said
during a gathering of top aides in the Oval Office."

He needs to be indicted for 300K+ cases of manslaughter.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
The orange menaced COVID-19 accomice serial killer said this to kushner in August:

Trump ‘did not want anyone tested for Covid unless they were in hospital and vomiting’

"Overheard yelling at his son-in-law and senior advisor Jared Kushner on 19 August, Mr
Trump reportedly demanded to "do what Mexico does" when it comes to testing for
Covid-19.

"They don’t give you a test till you get to the emergency room and you’re vomiting," he said
during a gathering of top aides in the Oval Office."

He needs to be indicted for 300K+ cases of manslaughter.

and crimes against humanity, the lot of them.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
There goes jared under the bus.

Trump predicted he would lose and blamed Jared Kushner and Covid testing

"“I’m going to lose,” Mr Trump reportedly told Mr Kushner during debate preparations over the fall. “
And it’s going to be your fault, because of the testing,” reiterating his regular, scientifically absurd complaint
that too much coronavirus testing is bad because it reveals too many cases. The White House denies the exchange took place. "

1609478984988.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ajay

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
They're in no rush. I doubt there's much support for Trump's scheme among the staff so they'll deny him the opportunity. He did fuck with them, right? Now they'll fuck him back.
I personally know the previous head of the last census. The subject came up about whether he would head up the next team. He said there was no way, he would work with Trump.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I personally know the previous head of the last census. The subject came up about whether he would head up the next team. He said there was no way he would work with Trump.

Fixed that punctuation for you.

(as it stood, that comma implied the opposite of what I assume you meant to say)

Status
Not open for further replies.