Donald Trump 2020

Page 61 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Remember Americans, we must also flip the US Senate in November so that the new democrat controlled senate can hold x-president Donald Trump accountable. LOCK HIM UP!

Reactions: soundforbjt
Jan 25, 2011
I know that the heat ray is an actual thing, but I can’t help but think we’re only days away from Trump, or someone in the admin asking about sharks with laser beams attached to their heads. If it hasn’t already happened, that is.
Almost there

Privately, the president had often talked about fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators, prompting aides to seek a cost estimate. He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh. After publicly suggesting that soldiers shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down. That’s not allowed either, they told him.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
They hibernate while a Republican is in office. They will be waking up on January 20th, and if they see Trumps shadow they will go back into their cave for another 4 years.
Yep, that's why they're whining about a second stimulus now that it's close to the election.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I don't know if this is the thread for discussing Senate polling, but Susan Collins appears to be toast:

Quinnipiac poll that just came out has Collins down by a whopping 12. Previous poll from a week ago had Collins down by 8. I guess voting with Trump and giving Kavanaugh a pass is not fitting with the current mood of Maine voters.

• Love
Reactions: zinfamous and RamIt

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I don't know if this is the thread for discussing Senate polling, but Susan Collins appears to be toast:

Quinnipiac poll that just came out has Collins down by a whopping 12. Previous poll from a week ago had Collins down by 8. I guess voting with Trump and giving Kavanaugh a pass is not fitting with the current mood of Maine voters.
Just saw that. So much for she's got a chance. Should have furled her brow harder.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
  • Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

I doubt she's down by 12 but she has well trailed in all the public polling to date. We're at the point of the year where these campaigns keep talking about their good internal polling but don't show them to anyone.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
eric, after shouting loudly in public about how he won't testify, claims he will testify and that the investigators have been the ones gaslighting.

tho i think ol' donny would rather shove eric into traffic than let him testify.

I'll believe it when I see it. Otherwise I'm going to assume it's a "I'll release my tax returns when I'm no longer under audit" scenario

Reactions: hal2kilo

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.