Donald Trump 2020

Page 60 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Now I am waiting for the movie.

'TOTALLY UNDER CONTROL': A comic book about how Trump ignored science, planning, and his own team when the virus struck. And how 194,000 Americans paid the ultimate price.

Reactions: zinfamous

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
That so called town hall was a real mess. All that ABC waned to do was to see how many commercials they could stick in a 90 minute time slot. Trump was well rehearsed, he almost looked like he cared. Then.... you remember the Woodward tapes, the children locked in cages, and how he treats American heroes like John McCain, and then you remember, and... then you remember.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
we report, you decide:

Ei-APWMo-X0-AES3-C.jpg

context:

• Love
Reactions: zinfamous

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

TRUMP: "And you’ll develop – you’ll develop herd – like a herd mentality. It’s going to be – it’s going to be herd-developed, and that’s going to happen. That will all happen."

He kept trying for “immunity” but just couldn’t get there. And, no, I’d rather not get herd mentality. I’ll leave that to your fans, dumbass.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
TRUMP: "And you’ll develop – you’ll develop herd – like a herd mentality. It’s going to be – it’s going to be herd-developed, and that’s going to happen. That will all happen."

He kept trying for “immunity” but just couldn’t get there. And, no, I’d rather not get herd mentality. I’ll leave that to your fans, dumbass.
Remember when the Trumpkins were trying to argue that Biden is mentally impaired?

Just look at Trump - I would feel bad for him if he weren't such an awful person.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Trump:...

"When Churchill was on the top of a building, and he said everything’s going to be good, everything’s going to be – be calm. And you have the Nazis dropping bombs all over London, he was very brave because he was at the top of a building. It was very well known that he was standing on buildings, and they were bombing. And he says everyone’s going to be safe."

Trump: - Now there is by the way, a lot of people don’t want to wear masks. There are a lot of people think that masks are not good. And there are a lot of people that as an example you have

George S.: - Who are those people?

Trump; - "I’ll tell you who those people are – waiters. They come over and they serve you, and they have a mask. And I saw it the other day where they were serving me, and they’re playing with the mask…I’m not blaming them…I’m just saying what happens. They’re playing with the mask, so the mask is over, and they’re touching it, and then they’re touching the plate. That can’t be good."

Lol...

Trump does have a point - Churchill was a very inspiring leader. Who can forget some of Churchill’s most famous quotes from his calming, reassuring speeches?

“The Nazis are going to disappear. One day - like a miracle - they will disappear.”

“You have very fine people on both sides.”

“You’ll develop herd – like a herd mentality for the occupying Nazis.”

When Churchill was asked who would be ok with occupying Nazis-- “I’ll tell you who those people are – waiters.” "Many people are saying Nazis tip well."

Status
Not open for further replies.