Donald Trump 2020

Page 44 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
In January, doctors need to lose their license. Might as well add many lawyers while we’re at it. And here’s hoping many politicians never run again. Only thing we’ve seen so far are staffers having a hard time finding new jobs if they list they worked in the WH between 2017-2020.

• Love
Reactions: TeeJay1952

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
I can see Biden get all religious in a debate and attempt to out the orange menace on his religious rhetoric. But sadly the evangelical base still wouldn’t turn on him.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Apparently Biden is basically a vegetable who will unleash his brilliant and nefarious plan to hurt *checks notes* guns, the 2nd amendment, god, and the Bible.
It's like when Dumpy said the sound of wind turbines gives people cancer. The compulsive liar will say anything to try to make himself look superior. The more ridiculous the lie the better it is in his demented mind, because he's convinced himself the crazier the lie is the worse the other guy looks.

Reactions: tweaker2

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Trump is actually the greatest president ever.. greatest at destroying his country which pretty much is the goal of all those who vote for him.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Trump Campaign Busted For Deceptively Manipulating Biden Photos In New Ad

I saw this on the Brian Williams MSNBC show tonight. The ads made by the orange menace's campaign,
took some public pictures (I assume) of Biden and removed the background and Inserted what looks like Joe's basement.
They were trying to make Joe look pathetic.

What do you expect from the scum that is the orange menace.
The creator of the term "fake news" is out there literally creating it.

And nobody is shocked.

Reactions: jman19

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Yeah Biden going to take the high road. He wants to heal a country. Even though he says he’ll remain hands off the DOJ, I bet person he picks will have similar beliefs and won’t go after Trumpity Dumpity in January. But yeah if investigations happen to lead that way, they won’t stop it though.

Franz316

Sep 12, 2000
Trump and his cult are very easy to decode using the following:
  1. Anything that Trump accuses someone of, he is most likely guilty of himself.
  2. Anything that Trump claims to be, he is most likely not it, and more likely to be the complete opposite.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Difference this stark, gives support for the term 'republican' being interchangeable with 'douchebag'.

omv8uFi.jpg

"Not only are we not in this together, go fuck yourself" seems to be the GOP's guiding principle for America, as they help ramp up the pandemic's severity while undermining the election in Nov.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump and his cult are very easy to decode using the following:
  1. Anything that Trump accuses someone of, he is most likely guilty of himself.
  2. Anything that Trump claims to be, he is most likely not it, and more likely to be the complete opposite.

Projecting is one of Trump's favorite tools in his bag of tricks. Only problem is he's been using it too often to make it look convincing anymore. if there's anyone out there that still gets hooked in by it, they're more than likely too far lost in the wilderness of lies and deceptions the GOP led them in.

Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Lol...So...Trump lays out the existential danger posed by Joe Biden:

"Hurt the Bible, hurt God. He’s against God"

Well, if he’s powerful enough to hurt God, why would anyone vote against him ?

I’m trying to picture Biden v. The Almighty, mano a mano…kind of like Gandalf v. the Balrog. “Ooh, the old geezer challenger connected with a jab that looks like it stung The Architect of the Universe!” He just smiled and gave him a Yosemite sandwich.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
I think I figured it out. Biden can only hurt god if he's super charged with enough vote juice. No word on why he wants to hurt god or why he let Trump in on his plan, I'm still doing analysis in my lab on those questions.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I think I figured it out. Biden can only hurt god if he's super charged with enough vote juice. No word on why he wants to hurt god or why he let Trump in on his plan, I'm still doing analysis in my lab on those questions.
How can you not understand what he's trying to convey. He only uses the best words.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
How can you not understand what he's trying to convey. He only uses the best words.
That is the real problem isn't it? We need to convince him to use some of the average words as well.
Damn elitists and their refusal to you our common words. He is too good for our words.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Here is a FAUX News article about a single poll showing a tightening race. Hope this does not feed the pessimists too much.

2020 polls tighten: Trump narrows gap with Biden as campaign chief credits coronavirus briefings

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Are people really that stupid to believe that statement?

“The last three months have seen a total of 9.3 million jobs created and they represent the single greatest three-month period of job-creation in American history

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
The creator of the term "fake news" is out there literally creating it.
They started doing that years ago already. I wish I remember the first time I recall seeing them create fake news of their own, sadly too much water has passed under the bridges since then... :p

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Are people really that stupid to believe that statement?

“The last three months have seen a total of 9.3 million jobs created and they represent the single greatest three-month period of job-creation in American history
Do you see who half the country voted for in 2016?

Of course people are that stupid. A lot of them.

Reactions: jman19
Status
Not open for further replies.