Donald Trump 2020

Page 42 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Wannabe dictator is at it again.

apparently also dismissed Microsoft buying TikTok which was reported earlier today.

Trump must be still butthurt that a bunch of tik tokers punked him so badly during his Tulsa Rally debacle. You know...The one that spread the virus all over Oklahoma and most likely killed Herman Cain.

Doesn’t he still have to sign that big, beautiful healthcare bill he promised two weeks ago?

Jan 25, 2011
Trump must be still butthurt that a bunch of tik tokers punked him so badly during his Tulsa Rally debacle. You know...The one that spread the virus all over Oklahoma and most likely killed Herman Cain.

Doesn’t he still have to sign that big, beautiful healthcare bill he promised two weeks ago?
And he thought he had a problem with Gen Z before. This is one way to motivate the youth vote against you.

Feb 4, 2009
Remember when ATer's such as boomerdung and cumpupiz and brandonbullshit said that Obama would try to postpone elections and refuse to step down?

lol--I do!

Start bookmarking that shit.
I’ve been bookmarking crap. Crap regarding #bothside as in the Bro who prefers Trump court appointments to Biden court appointments.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
And Biden has dementia?
Donnie Dementia's been tilting wildly at the Obama windmills his entire presiderpcy, he's got Obama on his brain - or whatever's left of it anyway. He knows Obama's the far greater person of the two of them and that's why he's so hateful.

Wow, btw. That tweet. I would love to see Dumpy's total and complete mental collapse right before the election. It wouldn't give Pence enough time to mount an effective campaign, he'd get stomped in november, and then the world goes back to normal again.

...In my dreams, anyway.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trump Warns That 'Jobs Will Disappear' If Biden Is Elected. Jaws Drop.

Effing dumbass. Does he understand that under his watch, he has lost all the jobs that were gained since the Great Recession?

WTF do his aides say to him when he posts this shit?

Last edited:

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
Have you seen this ad.

The ad, which the Trump campaign said would air in key states and also be part of national ad buys, shows an elderly woman at home watching a news broadcast that is talking about a proposal to reduce Seattle's police budget by 50% and transfer management of its 911 call center to an entity other than the police department.
The woman then notices that an intruder is scurrying around outside her door, and she begins to dial 911. In the background, Fox News host Sean Hannity says, "Joe Biden said he's absolutely on board with defunding the police. Listen closely." Biden's voice says, "Yes, absolutely." The ad shows a darkened, empty office with unmanned phones.
As the intruder breaks in, an automated message says, "Hello, you've reached 911. I'm sorry that there is no one here to answer your emergency call. But leave a message, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."
The words "you won't be safe in Joe Biden's America" come on screen as the intruder confronts the woman. The phone falls to the ground

I saw it and it is horrible. Just complete bullshit.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
First he hides in the bunker like a bitch, now this.

The real question is, why is he fortifying the White House just before an election he has publicly claimed should be "delayed?"

This election is going to be the ultimate test of our democratic republic, and quite possibly the first time a US president refuses to step down and must be forcibly removed from office.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
He's not going to refuse to leave in Jan if he loses. The laws are clear. The shitstains term end at noon January 20th. Biden will be sworn in as President and the orange menace, if still there, would be arrested for trespassing.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
He's not going to refuse to leave in Jan if he loses. The laws are clear. The shitstains term end at noon January 20th. Biden will be sworn in as President and the orange menace, if still there, would be arrested for trespassing.

sadly, i wouldn't put it past trump to start a civil war. it might be a 0.0001% chance, but i'd say there's a finite chance that is greater than the "vanishingly small" we've presumably had with every president since the civil war.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Boy, there's a whole nexus of conspiracy theories out there about the virus and Hydroxychloroquine. Madonna just got banned from social media for pushing the same Trumpian nonsense (that that drug is a 'cure' that's being suppressed by the evil conspirators, in particular Bill Gates, so they can push their sinister vaccines). Must be one of the very few things where Trump and Madonna are on the same (crazy) page. Also must make a refreshing change for Bill Gates to be demonised for something other than the shortcomings of Windows and the predatory behaviour of Microsoft.

Seriously, that Madonna is joining the crazy party does emphasise that this sort of whackiness is not exclusively a right-wing phenomenon. It's not just Trump - people are just crazy.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The laws are clear his term ends Jan 20 if he loses. What is unclear...

If he leaves and who enforces if court cases are still pending in various states.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Have you seen this ad.

I saw it and it is horrible. Just complete bullshit.

Yeah, I saw that one too. Seems like in tRump’s mind, Joe Biden will keep the failed policies that our Wannabe Tinpot Dictator has put forth. It was a disgusting ad. 100% scare tactic, 100% bullshit.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Remember when ATer's such as boomerdung and cumpupiz and brandonbullshit said that Obama would try to postpone elections and refuse to step down?

lol--I do!
That was some serious projection on their collective part.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trump Not Impressed by John Lewis: ‘He Didn’t Come to My Inauguration’

“John Lewis is lying in state in the U.S. Capitol,” he asked. “How do you think history will remember John Lewis?”

“I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know John Lewis,” Trump replied, adding: “He chose not to come to my inauguration. He chose—I don’t—I never met John Lewis actually, I don’t believe.”

He makes louie gomert look like a genius.

Reactions: zinfamous

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It's embarrassing to listen to Trump make an ass of himself. On the one hand I'd like to feel sorry for the guy because the more he talks the more he reveals how he simply cannot stand up to a discussion that involves the volleying of empirically derived discourse. OTOH, I can't sympathize with him and the awkward predicaments he puts himself in.

He gets taken out of his game when he tries to deal with facts and figures that contradicts his versions of contrived talking points. The game he likes to play is a testy mixed amalgam of blatant lies and swift blasts of witty catchy insults. He wins arguments by overwhelming his opponents with nonsensical verbiage that keeps them on their heels, taking over the narrative and dragging his opponents down into the dirt where facts and figures get buried under an avalanche of insults, false accusations and name calling.

This is where Trump shines, yet this is where nothing gets proven, nothing of substance gets accomplished except that Trump has managed to "win" his argument by avoiding the actual subject at hand via switching over to emotionally driven personal attacks. No higher forms of intellect needed, just raw emotional outbursts that alienates his opponent away from the audience they are "debating" in front of.

Status
Not open for further replies.