Donald Trump 2020

Page 40 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
So let me get this right.
She's running in an election for her current seat. Lost in a landslide and she gets to certify the election results?
Of which she's claiming malfeasance?
Welcome to 'murica Bitch!

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trump says he won't pay his respects to Rep. Lewis at U.S. Capitol

No surprise here right?

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

No surprise here right?

What a petty man. He is angry about Confederate monuments being taken down, but will not pay respects to a man who helped make this country better. What a petty man.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
EdnzacaU8AEc3SX.jpg.ea9dd0b3fbcd8248bf957a51bac82ecc.jpg

is that Robert E Lee getting ready to shank Honest Abe?

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

No surprise here right?

He can only fake sincerity with one thing at a time, and then really only if he absolutely has to. Right now, it’s taking everything he has to fake it with covid19.

Franz316

Sep 12, 2000
0zljv9d3lkd51.jpg

Aw the biggest snowflake of them all can't deal with being called out on the BS he spews. He would love for it to be illegal to criticize him, just like in China and Russia.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
OK this is interesting. So a set of polls which aims to determine not how people will vote, but who people predict will win, is turning against Trump, a little:

Yet it remains that slightly more people think Trump will win than think Biden will win. In spite of Biden's commanding lead in the polls. Three possible explanations:

1. People don't trust polls after 2016 even though those polls weren't that far off and Biden's poll margin is wider.

2. People think that Trump has a magical ability to overcome all his shortcomings and prevail regardless.

3. People think Trump will cheat and steal the election.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
OK this is interesting. So a set of polls which aims to determine not how people will vote, but who people predict will win, is turning against Trump, a little:

Yet it remains that slightly more people think Trump will win than think Biden will win. In spite of Biden's commanding lead in the polls. Three possible explanations:

1. People don't trust polls after 2016 even though those polls weren't that far off and Biden's poll margin is wider.

2. People think that Trump has a magical ability to overcome all his shortcomings and prevail regardless.

3. People think Trump will cheat and steal the election.

I'm in camp 3. Why wouldn't he? Winner takes all, only losers suffer consequences. And the consequences of him losing could be dire. For Trump it is go big time, because there is no going home.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I'm in camp 3. Why wouldn't he? Winner takes all, only losers suffer consequences. The consequences of him losing could be dire. For Trump it is go big time, because there is no going home.

There is no question Trump will cheat in every way he can. The question is, will he succeed in stealing the election? I tend to doubt it, but we'll see.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I'm in camp 3. Why wouldn't he? Winner takes all, only losers suffer consequences. And the consequences of him losing could be dire. For Trump it is go big time, because there is no going home.
Barr has already said the winners write the history. I don't see why Trump wouldn't do everything to steal the election. I'm fairly concerned that he'll get away with it, too.

Feb 4, 2009
Hahahahhaahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friend of mine who is an aggressive but really sweet and pretty woman who loves Trump (odd how attractive people are usually dumb) has been wearing a Trump 2020 shirt a lot lately.
She’s been getting a rash, theory is it is from the Chinese made Trump 2020 shirt.

note: I have no idea where she got it, I’m not sure if this is officially licensed or from shitty amazon seller.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Hahahahhaahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friend of mine who is an aggressive but really sweet and pretty woman who loves Trump (odd how attractive people are usually dumb) has been wearing a Trump 2020 shirt a lot lately.
She’s been getting a rash, theory is it is from the Chinese made Trump 2020 shirt.

note: I have no idea where she got it, I’m not sure if this is officially licensed or from shitty amazon seller.
It's more likely the Tide turning on her.

• Haha
Reactions: FaaR and zinfamous

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Classic NIMBY pandering

And the AOC rebuttal

Look at baby hands trying to change the rules that landed him in hot water all those decades he was a land lord.

I ironically his approach basically has the opposite effect he want of making the racism in exclusionary zoning very explicit...which is not how those people view themselves. This is extremely unlikely to yield any political dividends. Millions of suburban white women in particular start asking "Are we the baddies?".

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Status
Not open for further replies.