Donald Trump 2020

Page 39 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Just pointing out a fact in this case. I think military spending needs to be ratcheted down quite a bit over the next four years (maybe 8 years to allow better execution, not sure). I also believe that the money saved to be put to use helping the poor or some other good cause. My favorite being a national healthcare system which, in particular, helps the poor and middle class the most (though that'll take allot more funding).

I wasn't saying it as a rip on you. I was saying it as a rip on our spending in general. Such a horrific waste. No money for anything but a blank check for war toys

Reactions: FaaR

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
I wasn't saying it as a rip on you. I was saying it as a rip on our spending in general. Such a horrific waste. No money for anything but a blank check for war toys
Yeah, we could just put more defense $$s to integrated training exercises with our allies, instead of so many $100M+ fighters and multi-billion dollar naval ships. I think it's in our interest to maintain the largest military in the world. but not by 3 times that of number 2.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Reactions: jman19 and tweaker2

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
He is such a genius.

While his description makes him sound like an absolute moron, I sure as shit wouldn't remember a list someone gave me 25 minutes ago unless it was "hey you need to remember these things for later"

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
While his description makes him sound like an absolute moron, I sure as shit wouldn't remember a list someone gave me 25 minutes ago unless it was "hey you need to remember these things for later"
Which he was told about.

And it's not 25 minutes later.

Trell

Oct 28, 2003
Which he was told about.

And it's not 25 minutes later.
I had an issue a couple of years ago that they thought could have been a stroke, it wasn't, and had to see a neurologist and every time he would say, "I am going to give you some things to remember...", give the list, ask some other questions, and then ask for me to list them back. I would assume this test is done in the same way and that he was told to remember them.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999

Trauma tends to sear memories in.

Reactions: ElFenix

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I had an issue a couple of years ago that they thought could have been a stroke, it wasn't, and had to see a neurologist and every time he would say, "I am going to give you some things to remember...", give the list, ask some other questions, and then ask for me to list them back. I would assume this test is done in the same way and that he was told to remember them.
You can google the test. It has the instructions right there.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
From the mind of Trump (as viewed by me) - "I keep telling people I'm a stable genius, the smartest guy in every room I enter so they know this, I'm the toughest president against Russia ever, my team is doing a terrific job fighting against the China virus with the best words, I got the Rocket Man licking my toes, my Corona briefings got the highest ratings because of me being in them, I'm the toughest guy around sending my troops to Democrat led states restoring law and order by pounding away at the mobs of anarchist mothers using their infants and children as shields, I hold up bibles over my head, I hug our flag, I can grab pussy any time I like, I think up funny catchy names and tag my enemies with them, I throw paper towels like Brady throws deflated footballs. I mean, the people love me, they love me almost as much as I love myself so what else can I do to force them to love me any more than they do now?

Reactions: hal2kilo

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Donald cancelled his Florida visit because of Coronavirus worries.
They still plan to push kids back in school on the normal day, and Donald supports that.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Donald cancelled his Florida visit because of Coronavirus worries.
They still plan to push kids back in school on the normal day, and Donald supports that.

and the cherry on top is that Barron's private school isn't opening for full in class learning.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Reactions: TheVrolok

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
november preview?:

Shit like this...uhg. Democracy is broke. You want violence, this is how you get violence.

Politicians to plebes " If you want change Vote! Voting is the only way to change things!"
Plebes vote for change.
Politicians "Well that wasn't the change we expected, something has to be amiss".

Now what?

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Shit like this...uhg. Democracy is broke. You want violence, this is how you get violence.

Politicians to plebes " If you want change Vote! Voting is the only way to change things!"
Plebes vote for change.
Politicians "Well that wasn't the change we expected, something has to be amiss".

Now what?

Anarchy. Unfortunately that is the result.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Plebes vote for change.

Now what?

The state GOP has been getting nuttier and nuttier as their days of total dominance are clearly coming to an end. Allan West was elected the new state GOP chair lol and the party is spending time attacking the governor. They're going to eat themselves this cycle or the next.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Yeah the rich assholes who actually run this country have become very short sighted. They are so lazy at pulling the strings we are headed for a complete fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.