Donald Trump 2020

Page 38 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
How do you test a hypersonic missile slung on the wing (hard attached to a B-52). At most, it was a shape handling test, or basic aerodynamics. So far actual hypersonic flights have lasted seconds before destruction. If you read the article that's pretty much what I described.
Sorry, must have missed your post. According to a military news channel I follow on youtube, this missile has been tested up to mach 17; so just flight tests for now. Not sure why it is being rushed into production.

Last edited:

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Here is another article on tRump if it looks like a landslide loss.

“Insurgencies, dictatorships, and the like often tend toward untamed outrages as they are backed into a corner and face annihilation. Similar impulses appear ascendant in Trump’s criminal government, where the rule of law is a minor irritation and self-enrichment at taxpayers’ expense is routine. He has shed his White House of responsible advisers, replacing them with cruel dogmatists whose ideology of ignorance is a plague on the nation. It’s hard to see impediments to the abuses. Trump has no moral brakes. His values are those of a mafia boss who rewards and punishes those who protect or oppose him. Never in U.S. history has a president commuted the prison sentence of the chief witness against him, as Trump did for Roger Stone, who defied every legal requirement to testify on Russia’s alleged collaboration with the Trump 2016 election campaign. No “snitch” was Stone. His silence stymied Robert Mueller’s investigation and enabled Trump to crow, “Hoax!” The full truth may never be known.”

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
10 - 20 minutes of him lying about the virus and maybe (Slim to none) finally promoting wearing a mask (w/exceptions), (which the media will fawn over and claim "he finally gets it") . The rest will be lawless in liberal cities, etc...Biden bad...campaign rally basically.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
What's the over under on how many times he says china virus? Same question for how great we are doing?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Yup perfectly fine for his company to purchase not made in America

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
The WH is trying to boost ratings by saying they won't say who's going to be at the briefing...be sure to tune in to find out. What a joke, all he cares about is ratings...what a surprise.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Thank God. This is EXACTLY what the American people have been clambering for... wait until all those living on food stamps and those without health care hear the good news!
Just pointing out a fact in this case. I think military spending needs to be ratcheted down quite a bit over the next four years (maybe 8 years to allow better execution, not sure). I also believe that the money saved to be put to use helping the poor or some other good cause. My favorite being a national healthcare system which, in particular, helps the poor and middle class the most (though that'll take allot more funding).

Status
Not open for further replies.