Donald Trump 2020

Page 36 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Interview with Mary Trump: "He's utterly incapable of leading this country and its dangerous to allow him to do so".

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Lol... Biden would abolish windows?
It's the same as when he lied that the sound from wind turbines causes cancer.

If you don't like something (in that case, wind turbines, because his pals own coal mines, in this case Biden) you must make it/them look bad. How do that if you're Donald Dump? Simply make something awful bad up.

Winning is that easy!

Interview with Mary Trump: "He's utterly incapable of leading this country and its dangerous to allow him to do so".
It won't take long until Dumpy starts retaliating via his Tweeter, calling her 'crazy/nasty woman' and whatnot.

Also, Mary Trump better have body guards in place already, because Dumpy's followers aren't all a bunch of very stable geniuses. If she's not getting death threats already she will, by the wagon load.

Last edited:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It would be interesting to have this theory of his explained in detail.

The short version is that there is an Obama era federal rule that is intended to restrict federal cash from going to communities that implement restrictive zoning to keep people out (typically non-white people). Trump wants to do away with the rule even though Carson has basically not implemented it anyway.

The bigger picture here is that you can't understand Trump unless you have a decoder ring for extremely online conservative nut job speak. When he says stuff like this to the public they have no fucking idea what he's talking about. This is why a lot of his attacks on Biden don't connect, they are either incomprehensible to normal people or things that nobody believes (like Biden is a radical communist or something).

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
The short version is that there is an Obama era federal rule that is intended to restrict federal cash from going to communities that implement restrictive zoning to keep people out (typically non-white people). Trump wants to do away with the rule even though Carson has basically not implemented it anyway.

The bigger picture here is that you can't understand Trump unless you have a decoder ring for extremely online conservative nut job speak. When he says stuff like this to the public they have no fucking idea what he's talking about. This is why a lot of his attacks on Biden don't connect, they are either incomprehensible to normal people or things that nobody believes (like Biden is a radical communist or something).
So this about they aren't enforcing a law the would outlaw redlining. And Biden would make sure it would be? So surprised. Especially with Uncle Carson involved.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
So this about they aren't enforcing a law the would outlaw redlining. And Biden would make sure it would be? So surprised. Especially with Uncle Carson involved.

More that suburbs are using zoning as a discriminatory tool to keep people out by raising the cost of the housing beyond the reach of demographics they don't want around. Given the clear racial disparity in incomes it isn't hard to puzzle out who that is. An all single family home suburb is going to be more expensive than one that say allowed duplexes or triplexes on standard lots through lack of supply.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Seems there is a new campaign manager for the tRump campaign. In this episode of “As the Campaign Churns,” we see Brad sitting sadly in back as he has been demoted and is now worried about making the payments on that new Ferrari.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Seems there is a new campaign manager for the tRump campaign. In this episode of “As the Campaign Churns,” we see Brad sitting sadly in back as he has been demoted and is now worried about making the payments on that new Ferrari.

parscale is just gonna have to go cry in the ferrari and yacht he's bought taking his % from every magat donation

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
It's been obvious for at least a month that Parscale would be sent packing.

No change in campaign personnel is going to make a difference, because it's Trump, always Trump, who sets the tone and priorities for the campaign. It's just going to be more of the same base playing antics from now until November no matter who is "running" his campaign.

Reactions: tweaker2

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I must revert back to my Trumpie family members & relatives. Recently, Tom Hanks was on one of the news shows for an "update" on how Hanks was feeling since recovering from the virus. Hanks said that recent antibody testing showed his Covid 19 antibody level was declining. Going away. And Hanks feared catching the Covid 19 all over again, but next time much worse.

So.... I mentioned to my Trumpie sister, my lost in the woods Trumpie sister, my drink the koolade Trumpie sister, I mentioned to her what Tom Hanks had said. That it may be possible to catch the virus a second time. Her reply? THEY PAID HIM TO SAY THAT. That is what she said, that Tom Hanks was paid to lie. This antibody thing is a sore spot for my Trumpie sister simply because she had a common cold back last October and so she now believes she has already had the Coronavirus and thus now has the Covid 19 antibodies and thus she can not catch the virus again and thus her reasoning for NOT wearing a mask. And her reasoning to NOT social distance. In fact.... every Trumpie within my family that had suffered a common cold back during 2019 now believes they had the Coronavirus and thus can not catch it and thus need not follow any safety rules.

I had to share that because I believe in exposing how a Trump thinks, acts and operates. And having the first-hand knowledge that I have I feel it even more necessary to share this. THEY PAID HIM TO SAY THAT....? WTF ????? :rolleyes:

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Can't wait for November to show up. Trump is getting more desperate, more moronic, more demented in his already crippled train of thought. His list of enemies that he needs to "get even with" is growing longer every time he and his family members do those things that's so arrogantly spiteful while knowing very well they are violating our rules of law and the ethical and moral standards we expect out of our presidents.

They thumb their noses at the very nation that they, as First Family are dutifully bound to represent America's interests, OUR interests first and foremost before their own.

Fat chance of that ever happening.

edit - grammar

Last edited:

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I can't wait for the next season of Infrastructure week.

Status
Not open for further replies.