Donald Trump 2020

Page 35 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
It delays it. Takes time to get on the docket, hear arguments and the get the decision out. Not happening before November.
it's july and they're not doing civil jury trials right now. i bet whatever needs to be heard is heard by the end of month. decision by the end of august at the latest.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Not only is Trump sending his supporters out to get sick...Now Trump is dissing his supporters who helped build his wall, saying that they are making him look bad.

This poor guy is sooooooo persecuted.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Lol....Trump wants Christopher Steele extradited, tried, and imprisoned.

This is what you get for electing a six time bankrupt reality TV personality and serial liar to the highest office in the land.

TeeJay1952

Golden Member
May 28, 2004
130,000 dead of which 1000 are medical professionals. Trump claims Doctors are conspiring against him.
The reverse seems to be true.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trump says a President Biden would get 'no ratings'
"“Is this what you want for your President???” Trump tweeted. “With no ratings, media will go down along with our great USA!” "

Ha ha ha ha ha.
WTF, you orange menace!

• Wow
Reactions: shortylickens

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
"“Is this what you want for your President???” Trump tweeted. “With no ratings, media will go down along with our great USA!” "

Ha ha ha ha ha.
WTF, you orange menace!
Sounds like he's tuning up for the Opera. Me, me, me, me, me, me, me.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005

Ha ha ha ha ha.
WTF, you orange menace!

I thought the media was the enemy of the people? Hence, he should want it to go down...

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
This will help.

White House campaign to help jobless 'find something new'

"The opening ad in the “Find Something New” campaign beginning Tuesday features ordinary people sharing their stories.
A companion website provides links to training and other resources. "

1594754938196.png

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
What's Ivanka doing there, though? One wonders what specific knowledge and/or competence she brings.

...Some would say hiring your own children into your administration is a clearcut example of nepotism, which should be illegal if it isn't already. (It is where I live.) Donald Dump obviously isn't one of them.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Trump taking another self congratulatory victory lap. Rambling nonsense as usual.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Definitely this unplanned speech because of Biden’s renewable energy speech

Edit lol CNN cut off his rambling.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Trump taking another self congratulatory victory lap. Rambling nonsense as usual.
He didn't get enough of himself from yesterday? Yea, he's on Fox. Biden bad, wants to defund military. Sure. Task is to rewrite the history of his response to COVID. Putting out more flames, must open schools. Did you know Joe fucked up Swine Flue? This is getting entertaining.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I don't believe anything that Donald Trump says or does will matter, as he thinks it will, with the election. Donald has this delusion that what he says will sway people or distract from reality, and it will not. As November comes near America will see the pandemic reaching heights the CDC could not have imagined. Heights that Doctor Fauci could not have imagined. Some schools will re-open with kids in the classroom, however teachers will begin to fall ill from catching the virus and alarms will sound. Schools will have no option but to close back up because teachers will be getting sick, school staff will be getting sick, bus drivers and janitors will be getting sick. Even the school nurse will fall victim to the virus. And that will be the end of the schools.

Employment. More people will be unemployed than employed. Large scale corporations and business will have no choice but to lay-off workers. People may not know this yet, but Wells Fargo is about to announce large scale lay-offs nationwide. Employees for Wells Fargo are getting pink-slips as we speak. And most of the Fargo lay-offs are within departments employing high wage earners. Employees making the big bucks and with the big mortgage payments will lose their job and lose their home. Tip of the iceberg.... Tip of the iceberg....

When November rolls around things will be very bad across America and nothing that Donald Trump can do will fix that. No lie Donald Trump can tell will fix that. No delusion that Donald Trump can put out there and Fox News can repeat will fix that. When November rolls around, America will experience that "Darkest Winter" that Dr Fauci warned about back in April. THIS ALONE is what will decide the 2020 presidential election.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
THIS ALONE is what will decide the 2020 presidential election.
Wonder how many other world leaders will lose re-election when their term is up from the poor handling of the pandemic? Weird that Bolsonaro still has support of Brazilians.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
He didn't get enough of himself from yesterday? Yea, he's on Fox. Biden bad, wants to defund military. Sure. Task is to rewrite the history of his response to COVID. Putting out more flames, must open schools. Did you know Joe fucked up Swine Flue? This is getting entertaining.
Campaign rally speech masquerading as a press conference.

Reactions: hal2kilo

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
This will help.

White House campaign to help jobless 'find something new'

"The opening ad in the “Find Something New” campaign beginning Tuesday features ordinary people sharing their stories.
A companion website provides links to training and other resources. "

View attachment 25837
something new? like cake, ivanka?

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Some of the complete batshit from Trumps rambling, rumbling, bumbling, stumbling word salad press conference...

Biden would “incentivize illegal alien child smuggling".
Biden’s party is even “calling for defunding of our military,”
Biden’s energy plan “basically means no windows” in homes or offices by 2030, he said, and “cold office space in the winter and warm office space in the summer.”
He alleged that Democratic mayors possibly “wouldn’t mind” if terrorists “blow up our cities.”

We could go on for days,” he said after 40 minutes....

Indeed - I'm assuming the only limitation was Trump, and his staff’s, imaginations.

Lol... Biden would abolish windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.