Donald Trump 2020

Page 34 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I saw that in the news.
Yet more proof Donald is stupid and ignorant and very hateful.
He doesnt know the situation. He doesnt know what hoax means, and he's spreading anger and racism that isnt even fucking warranted in this case.
At the very least he could bring up something like Jussie Smollett.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
If this were any other person, I'd say he's intentionally trying to tank himself and bomb out in November. But this is the most narcissistic man ever to hold the presidency. I have no idea what is going on in his head. And I don't think he does either.

Reactions: Franz316

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If this were any other person, I'd say he's intentionally trying to tank himself and bomb out in November. But this is the most narcissistic man ever to hold the presidency. I have no idea what is going on in his head. And I don't think he does either.
Not only that, but he was a loud mouthed bigot in 2016 and he got elected. Theres no evidence to suggest he cant do it again. Most American voters seem to care more about their jobs and such than they do about social issues.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Going to go out on a limb here to say that Trump's political instincts are flatly terrible and he's mistaking enormous luck in 2016 for actual ability. All his major achievements have been hand delivered to him by other people, mostly GOPs in the Senate who would happily kill 80% of the country if it meant a few more conservative judges sitting on benches to rule over the cemetery.

Reactions: zinfamous

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Man he is such a piece of shit human being.

I’ve noticed that Trump and his Trumpists don’t seem to really understand what the word “hoax” means.

And...

It’s simply easiest to assume anything un-indicted co-conspirator Donald Trump says is false, either through ignorance or malice (no bonus for both at this point) and move forward from there.

I don’t know who’s giving Trump his political advice, but I'm assuming it's “THE SILENT MAJORITY!” But, I hope he keeps going all the way to November wit this type of "strategy".The strategy seems to be that by fully embracing the Bonnie Blue Flag while singing Dixie and Way Down Upon the Swanee River, he’ll gain more secret Confederacy fans than he’ll lose. Go for it, Donnie. You keep playing that 4-D chess.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
I’m not a NASCAR guy but don’t I remember Bubba thanking the Police and his fellow drivers for support?

He did during the opening of the race that they found the noose at. They were all walking behind him and he said an emotional thanks to them for that. No sure about the police, but I think he did during a couple interviews. I am not a NASCAR fan either, but this was all over the news fir a few days. He has said from the beginning that he felt honored but did not want the attention. It was his efforts to get the flag banned, then you had a parade of imbeciles driving down the street waving that flag. Then you had a plane flying a banner that had the flag with “Defund NASCAR” trailing the plane. You cannot make this shit up.

Reactions: Homerboy

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
But it wasn't a hoax.

Adults not knowing what that word means is mind boggling.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
As with Bush and Cheney and the damaged condition they left the nation in upon their dishonorable discharge from the White House, Trump will also go out in disgrace and disrepute, relegated to the back pages of history where he will try to rewrite history just as Dick the Prick Cheney tried to do and failed.

Difference being Trump is not going out the door quietly. He's going out kicking and screaming how he was cheated out of his seat by a rigged election conspired by all of those enemies he made while in office, most of them being former back stabbing officials that he hired and then fired because they exposed him for what he was desperately trying to hide about himself.

His base? they'll treat him just the same as they're now treating the Bush Corporation that had owned and operated the White House for eight disastrous years. You'd think the Bush cabal purposely tanked the economy just to make Obama an easy target for making him a one term scapegoat.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Hateful, vile fascist people like Bakker aren't stupid enough to believe the horseshit they themselves peddle. They assume everybody else is stupid enough to believe it.

Reactions: zinfamous

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Looks like tRump gets a win and loss today from SCOTUS. Still digesting the details, but NY gets a win, although it goes back to the District Court. Congress on the other hand, gets the loss. It also sends it back to the District Court but related to Section 2 powers being restricted by Congress.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Looks like tRump gets a win and loss today from SCOTUS. Still digesting the details, but NY gets a win, although it goes back to the District Court. Congress on the other hand, gets the loss. It also sends it back to the District Court but related to Section 2 powers being restricted by Congress.

He's stomping his feet on Twitter all morning.
Gotta love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.