Donald Trump 2020

Page 33 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Yep, one more reason for the orange menace to disparage the PhD in Quantum Chemistry, Angela Merkel, and Germany
Because:
1) He doesn't do science
2) She's a strong woman
3) She's smart
4) He's not smart

I would give you a like OP, but I hate the fact that the orange menace is trying to burn this country down.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
How is it that a nation so far away from our shores can see this yet there are millions of Americans right here at home who somehow adore this FireDevil pyro/kelpto can't see it when it's staring them right in their faces?
They see all of it, and they're cheering it on.

Right-wing authoritarians are in favor of whatever their right-wing authority figure is doing.

Reactions: tweaker2

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
They see all of it, and they're cheering it on.

Right-wing authoritarians are in favor of whatever their right-wing authority figure is doing.

Have to agree when you think about how the Repub base actually thinks it's perfectly OK to take away their ACA, their medicare/aid, their Social Security benefits etc. because their leaders said so. Yet they absolutely hate the fact that the Democrats are trying very hard to help them hang on to all of those benefits of which for many of them must have to live a life with even the barest of essentials.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Yep, one more reason for the orange menace to disparage the PhD in Quantum Chemistry, Angela Merkel, and Germany
Because:
1) He doesn't do science
2) She's a strong woman
3) She's smart
4) He's not smart

I would give you a like OP, but I hate the fact that the orange menace is trying to burn this country down.

You’re nasty, so nasty, I’m not going to answer your questions. I’m running away from the podium.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Have to agree when you think about how the Repub base actually thinks it's perfectly OK to take away their ACA, their medicare/aid, their Social Security benefits etc. because their leaders said so. Yet they absolutely hate the fact that the Democrats are trying very hard to help them hang on to all of those benefits of which for many of them must have to live a life with even the barest of essentials.
Right-wing authoritarians have been trained to scream "Keep Govt Out Of My Medicare" by the people trying to kill Medicare.

Re-programmable meatbags.
And they vote.
Every. Single. Election.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
They swept and they sweeped and they sweeped and combed, they combed the desert like nobody's ever seen...

View attachment 24934

Trump - “In the fields and jungles of Vietnam, they delivered a swift and swiffian, It was swift and it was sweeping like nobody’s ever seen happen. A victory in Operation Desert Storm, a lot of you were involved in that. A lot of you were involved. That was a quick one.”

Wait, we attacked the North Vietnamese with Swiffers? No wonder we lost that one.

Reactions: FaaR and snoopy7548

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
After it was reported that George and Kellyanne Conway’s 15 year old daughter has been on Tik Tok bashing, Trump, George went on Twitter and said, that journalists must contact him and Kellyanne, nor their minor daughter. The daughter replied, "you’re just mad that i’m finally getting my voice heard, sorry your marriage failed.”

Lol!...

Kellyanne then took her phone away while she was live streaming on Tik Tok. Her accounts have since been locked.

Lolol!..what a shitshow

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
lol Swiffian? Wtf.

Another new word bequeathed unto us by the God Emperor - like Covfefe, nobody knows what it means, or how to use it, only that it is a real word; not a random mistake because A, the God Emperor said so, and B, because God Emperors don't make mistakes.

At least we know for sure (or at least suspect) that Hamberders are food-related...

lol This is fking hilarious even as it is tragic. The man obviously doesn't know what he's saying, he's just running his mouth kneejerk fashion in an attempt to appear cogent. If only the Repugger leadership would admit the U.S. nuclear arsenal is controlled by a mentally deficient doddering goober and then do something to remedy that - like declaring him incompetent to hold the office as Preznitch. But, no. They're the party of Party Before Nation. So no can do. They'll sit idly by (except to project blame unto others) until the whole world is on fire.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
One of the most disgusting hypocritical displays of politics I've ever seen. Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) accused Obama of failed leadership in dealing with Ebola virus in 2014 (2 Americans dead), but says Trump is “stepping forward” with covid-19 with 130k Americans dead. Look how she calmly skirts around her hypocrisy while attempting a straight face. Absolute disgrace. Hope her career ends ASAP.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
One of the most disgusting hypocritical displays of politics I've ever seen. Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) accused Obama of failed leadership in dealing with Ebola virus in 2014 (2 Americans dead), but says Trump is “stepping forward” with covid-19 with 130k Americans dead. Look how she calmly skirts around her hypocrisy while attempting a straight face. Absolute disgrace. Hope her career ends ASAP.

I dont even know why I bother keeping up with politics. Its all bullshit.
Politicians dont have any answers so all they can do is speak in platitudes because it keeps the ignorant masses from storming capital hill with pitchforks and torches.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
He's been given 2 chances (one on Hannity) in the last week to explain what his plans for the country are. So far WORD SALAD. He's done folks. It's all about self preservation at this point.

to be fair, word salad and zero substance has been his campaign strategy since 2015. He's already been successful with it.

Reactions: jman19

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yeah, just what we need another “white privileged TV star” that spews hate and division in 2024. Did we not try that already? This has less chance than Don Jr. if anything it speaks to the clear lack of Republicon candidates that could make a respectable (not meaning anyone respects them but could have chance of getting the nomination) run at President. Maybe I am wrong, but even the stupidity of the voters might reject this given that the damage from this fool will still be evident and most will still be suffering from the events of today.

Some independent could I dunno, fund a guy like John Stewart (who already savagely deconstructed fucker Carlson in public, causing him to lose his job), or Dave Chappelle as a joke candidate just to go around publicly, destroying that guy and eroding his campaign into poverty until he drops out....and then those candidates drop out once their work is done.

GOP is utter garbage.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
How is it that a nation so far away from our shores can see this yet there are millions of Americans right here at home who somehow adore this FireDevil pyro/kelpto can't see it when it's staring them right in their faces?

Uh, it's because that nation has been there before, and they know exactly what the last 6+ years (12, really) of Trumpism leads to.

always, and without question.

Reactions: tweaker2

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
If you have 22 minutes and 56 seconds, take a look at this TV series episode from the late 1950's. An episode that was like something out of Nostradamus.

Spooky

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
The orange menace claimed that 99% of COVID-19 cases are harmless.

That what happens when the orange menace fails 5th grade arithmetic
132,229 deaths/2,925,627 Cases = 4.5% deaths from getting CV
orange menace math wiz - hold my beer
So yeah, 1% is out the door with just accounting for the deaths.

Then count the others with terrible symptoms from just mild cases.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Maybe 100% of the seniors that died from Covid were Trump supporters? That's got to hurt his share...
I'm thinking a bunch of those seniors who jumped to Biden WERE Dumpy supporters who weren't impressed by his (lack of) efforts to safeguard their health and lives during a pandemic which primarily hits the elderly.

I mean, a person could feel betrayed if they hear from an orange person they voted for that a disease which is killing older people by the tens of thousands that it's nothing to worry about and everything is about to just magically go away, especially as the spread of the disease is again on the rise in the U.S.

I mean, SOME of those motherfuckers gotta have a sense of self-preservation... *shrug*

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
As clever as Trump is with conning his base into seeing him as their genius leader that's doing a really great job making America great again, on the flip side with increasing regularity I'm dumbstruck at how he can come up with these obviously blatant lies and think he's actually getting away with telling them to the world.

From the outside looking into our country and what Trump has turned it into, it must be pathetically sorrowful for our allies and gloriously hysterical and rewarding for our enemies to see the damage that Trump has caused the nation and the wrecked relationships he's directly responsible for with nations we've previously had cordial understandings with.

This can't go on for another four years. it just can't.

Reactions: FaaR and cytg111
Status
Not open for further replies.