Donald Trump 2020

Page 32 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Holy schtik, his brain must be a rat's nest of frazzled electrical wiring, with some wires sparking occasionally creating shorts, shocking his body into erratic motion.

Why would you tweet something as incoherent and nonsensical as that? If (and yes, this is tired and too oft-repeated) Obama had done this, everybody on the right had - rightfully - gone like, "He's losing it! He's stark raving mad!", but today, with the new normal...?

*ccrriiccckkkeetttsss*
He's been given 2 chances (one on Hannity) in the last week to explain what his plans for the country are. So far WORD SALAD. He's done folks. It's all about self preservation at this point.

Reactions: Ajay

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
His been tweeting like that for quite some time now ... dont know why he'd take *that one* specifically down.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Donald is so full of shit I cannot even keep track of everything.

The guy is weak, cowardly, and the rare time he does know whats going on he continually makes the worst decisions.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Apparently junior menace's Gf has COVID-19.

Reportedly a bunch of secret service agents have gotten sick because Trump and Pence are demanding so much travel. Anger at the president is apparently growing in the agency.

I don’t know about you but making my protective detail potentially hate my guts would be a uh concern.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Mary Trump’s book looks like it has a good chance of hitting shelves. This was a shocker to me, but it seems the NDA that she signed which they are trying to enforce to keep her from publishing the book, was based on fraudulent information and cheated her out of significant dollars. How can this guy cheat people, get them to sign an NDA with fraudulent info in it and then be allowed to hold them to it. WTF?

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
How can this guy cheat people, get them to sign an NDA with fraudulent info in it and then be allowed to hold them to it. WTF?

They can try to sue her for breach but any such case would involve discovery which would inevitably reveal the deceptions the family used to reduce asset valuations. One hundred percent they did it.

The prior restraint thing is just a desperate play. The book is coming out.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Mary Trump’s book looks like it has a good chance of hitting shelves. This was a shocker to me, but it seems the NDA that she signed which they are trying to enforce to keep her from publishing the book, was based on fraudulent information and cheated her out of significant dollars. How can this guy cheat people, get them to sign an NDA with fraudulent info in it and then be allowed to hold them to it. WTF?

it doesnt need to hit shelves.
the kind of people who wanna know about Donalds secret bullshit also know how to share it online, like they did with John Boltons book.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
What did you all think of that Mt Rushmore Trump speech? Some were calling the rally a white supremacists meeting and it did look that way with the audience and with those invited Republican guests. Trump got right to it with immediately spewing his hate that divides America so effectively. Trump’s little Fourth of July present to America was nothing about patriotism or unity, it was pure Donald Trump hate and his audience ate it up. This reminded me of those WWII nazi movies where Hitler’s voice was heard on every radio and the German people had better be tuned in, or else. This really did remind me of something out of Nazi Germany with the same division, the same hate talk, the demeaning of those whose beliefs may be different, and the complete demoralizing of anyone not them. And when the wind started to blow Trump’s wig askew, I could imagine that force as the breath of those great Americans carved onto that mountain trying to blow Donald Trump off the stage. Imagine how those great Americans carved into that stone would have felt with having a Donald Trump standing before them like some Nazi Hitler. But one thing I am noticing and witnessing with Donald Trump this time around, that his influence is diminishing. His crowds are smaller, less enthusiastic, and Donald Trump himself seems distracted and unfocused. If his followers were 45% last time around, this time it feels more like 25%, or even less. Maybe you can blame the virus and social distancing for the decline, but I think it’s all Trump. I really believe the people are tired of all this hate and division. I believe most of Americans agree that minorities are treated unjustly and unfairly. I really believe that most Americans can understand why confederate symbols are offensive and they should not exist in today’s America. I believe that most Americans get it and realize that Donald Trump does not get it. But with this speech tonight, or technically last night, you have to hand it to Donald Trump, Trump is the master of hate speech and the ability for dividing a nation. No one matches Donald Trump when it comes to that old Nazi hate talk. No one.....

Feb 4, 2009
Found this article. It lays out how this Wannabe Tinpot Dictator Agent Orange might be able to swindle a second term even if he loses the election. Made me motivated to pay attention and not get complacent.

I don’t think it would go down as written in that story. 1st high risk since the court recently said EC voters can vote anyway they choose without penalty. Someone would defect
2nd) President has to be out of office he has no legal option to stay. We would end up with President Pelosi as I understand this.

Franz316

Sep 12, 2000
Trump's messaging this time around is so off the mark it's at parody levels. He's pandering to his 38% base with a hollow/divisive culture war, while we have a pandemic going on and people suffering financially. Last time he ran on bringing back the middle class, being an outsider, etc, and this time he has nothing. Maybe he's been in the OAN/Fox bubble too long to have any perspective at this point. I'd be very surprised if any of it is effective, but I guess you can never underestimate American stupidity.

Reactions: tweaker2

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
You won't believe the "rumors"!

Tucker anyone?

Lol!!

Yeah, just what we need another “white privileged TV star” that spews hate and division in 2024. Did we not try that already? This has less chance than Don Jr. if anything it speaks to the clear lack of Republicon candidates that could make a respectable (not meaning anyone respects them but could have chance of getting the nomination) run at President. Maybe I am wrong, but even the stupidity of the voters might reject this given that the damage from this fool will still be evident and most will still be suffering from the events of today.

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah, just what we need another “white privileged TV star” that spews hate and division in 2024. Did we not try that already? This has less chance than Don Jr. if anything it speaks to the clear lack of Republicon candidates that could make a respectable (not meaning anyone respects them but could have chance of getting the nomination) run at President. Maybe I am wrong, but even the stupidity of the voters might reject this given that the damage from this fool will still be evident and most will still be suffering from the events of today.

At least we’ve learned “when they go low, we go high” doesn’t work.
My only real complaint about Michelle Obama.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
You won't believe the "rumors"!

Tucker anyone?

Lol!!

I simply have no words...
Republican strategists, conservative commentators, and former Trump campaign and administration officials are buzzing about Carlson as the next-generation leader of Donald Trump’s movement — with many believing he would be an immediate frontrunner in a Republican primary.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
A good question to ask is why there is buzz about 2024 prospects and the answer is rather evident at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well, I guess Donald Trump is getting the military parade he always wanted. I’m talking about the salute to America spectacle. Do you get the feeling this what an all-white America would look like? What Donald Trump’s “make America great again” would look like? Forget about the minorities that build America, their legacy has been stripped away just like the removal of confederate statues. Trump is creating his America, that all white Caucasian America. If I were Melania I’d be worried Trump will deport her.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Tucker anyone?

Lol!!
[/QUOTE]

Well if a D list Hollywood actor can wrangle himself the top job in the nation and then follow that with a moronic Russian indebted reality TV "star" 3+ decades later then it seems to me that anything's possible with the Repubs.

Tucker? Actually, he seems to be the perfect fit for what the Repub party has devolved into and better still for what the Repub party will look like in the very near future. Namely, a party controlled by a base full of racists, religious zealots, idiots who can't think for themselves and those folks who wish they won the Civil War but didn't.

edit - My bad, they're already there, they'll just be that much more reactionary, louder and much more angry.

Reactions: JEDIYoda
Status
Not open for further replies.