Donald Trump 2020

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I just have to drop this link somewhere, so I'll put it in this thread. Most hilariously accurate description of Trump ever.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I just have to drop this link somewhere, so I'll put it in this thread. Most hilariously accurate description of Trump ever.

Excellent. Will read again.
I would like to have Don Lemon read this on his show.
Mainly because the orange menace doesn't like Lemon and it would really stick in his craw.

Much like that Lincoln Project video last week, "Mourning in America" did. Cheeto went nuts in Twitter rage after seeing it.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Since these are supporters of the orange menace.......................

Some evangelicals fear the 'mark of the beast' from a coronavirus vaccine

Popham thinks it’s likely that the vaccine will include some sort of human tracking device.
“It will keep track of us,” she said. “Kind of like in the end days, as the Bible says, you’ll be numbered.”
Popham, who described herself as a lifelong Republican, said that while her beliefs about the coronavirus vaccine “have a lot to do
with my political views,” they also “go along with my faith.”

And to the end:
"“I might sound like a fanatic, but I’m really not,” she said. “I’m normal.”

"

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Mainly because the orange menace doesn't like Lemon and it would really stick in his craw.

Much like that Lincoln Project video last week, "Mourning in America" did. Cheeto went nuts in Twitter rage after seeing it.
Oh yea, Trump absolutely has no sense of humor. Unless you define humor as enjoying pulling the wings off of flies and watching them squirm.

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Here's the orange menace's delusion, even when told he's incorrect.
Trump says truckers honking near the White House were a 'sign of love,' but they were protesting shipping rates

Truckers in DC were honking their horns to protest shipping rates, during the menace's presser.
He repeated that those honks were "a sign of love"
""That's the sign of love, not the sign of your typical protest," Trump said.
"So I want to thank our great truckers, they like me and I like them." "

Delusional mothereffer.

Reactions: FaaR

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
If being a tw@ was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.

Wow! You Could Not condense that mother down into a more fitting sentence.

As for his sense of humor, when Dumpy tries to be funny he insults people. He either insults those he dislikes, women, minorities, those less well off than him, or all of the above. He's not funny, he's a bully, and a cowardly bully at that who jumps like a scaredy cat in a room full of rocking chairs anytime he gets startled.

Remember that time some guy tried to get up on his stage during a rally, before he got nominated? looool The Great Warrior President shows his true colors. Not to mention, the incident with that eagle. loooooool

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Since these are supporters of the orange menace.......................

Some evangelicals fear the 'mark of the beast' from a coronavirus vaccine

Popham thinks it’s likely that the vaccine will include some sort of human tracking device.
“It will keep track of us,” she said. “Kind of like in the end days, as the Bible says, you’ll be numbered.”
Popham, who described herself as a lifelong Republican, said that while her beliefs about the coronavirus vaccine “have a lot to do
with my political views,” they also “go along with my faith.”

And to the end:
"“I might sound like a fanatic, but I’m really not,” she said. “I’m normal.”

"

Why not the small pox vaccination marks?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Here's the orange menace's delusion, even when told he's incorrect.
Trump says truckers honking near the White House were a 'sign of love,' but they were protesting shipping rates

Truckers in DC were honking their horns to protest shipping rates, during the menace's presser.
He repeated that those honks were "a sign of love"
""That's the sign of love, not the sign of your typical protest," Trump said.
"So I want to thank our great truckers, they like me and I like them." "

Delusional mothereffer.
I wondered what that was. Was expecting whatever news I was watching to explain it, but I assumed it was some kind of protest, which made me a little happy.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Donald has done more harm to the blue-collar worker than all the recent presidents, and thanks to the brain washing network they still love him.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
this c&h is perfect

esquared

Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

Trump says Biden has 'no idea what's happening' seconds before claiming that AOC 'wants wind' that 'kills all the birds'
"President Donald Trump on Thursday said former Vice President Joe Biden had "no idea what's happening" and seconds
later accused New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of wanting wind energy that "kills all the birds." "

"You know, I'm also an environmentalist. But wind is a disaster." "

WTF? Him an environmentalist?
The orange menace strikes again. Please Lincoln Project. Make up an ad with him and his effing windmills.

""And then, all of a sudden, it stops; the wind and the televisions go off," he added. "And your wives and husbands say, '
Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight. But the wind stopped blowing and I can't watch. There's no
electricity in the house, darling.'" "

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
And those binders probably have a date of 2015. See we had a plan before Obama provided us one!!!!

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Justin Amash will not pursue a third party run as the libertarian candidate.

In my view, this is likely more good than bad for Biden. Amash voters are most likely never Trumpers or centrists who don't like either Trump or Biden, but probably dislike Trump more than Biden. I think Amash would have stolen more Biden voters than Trump voters.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001

Maybe this should be the campaign plan for Trump. Keep putting out videos that throw him in rage and massive twitter meltdowns.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Justin Amash will not pursue a third party run as the libertarian candidate.

In my view, this is likely more good than bad for Biden. Amash voters are most likely never Trumpers or centrists who don't like either Trump or Biden, but probably dislike Trump more than Biden. I think Amash would have stolen more Biden voters than Trump voters.
Had Amash ran for President under any banner, it'd just be an moniker for ($).

Good on Amash for actually meaning what he says, and not just doing it for show and money. Not that I'd ever vote for him over any reasonable Democrat, but at least he isn't a traitorous authoritarian trashbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.